Reviews for Rumors
Kiki102 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Loved this! I laughed so much!

Christina x
BlueLemon chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
This story had me grinning like a maniac through most of it - particularly at the end. I loved the scene where all the "revelations" are made at once - perfect farce-like confusion. You really have the dynamic between these characters down.
karmine chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I really enjoyed your story! :) it was AwSoMe!:D
Emmithar chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
lol, this was great. I can just imagine something like that, although it is a bit weird to name lizards after your co workers
Grissomsgal chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
I loved these stories! They had me laughing :) ! Two thumbs up!
Anansay chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
That was absolutely amazing! I loved it. Had me grinning the entire time!

Anansay
syl77 chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
"The Gecko Love" Series! hehe! Excellent. You're lucky, ya know? I do not read Gris/Sara fanfics, none at all except yours, and that's just because I am your Numero Uno fan! Be pleased! I love your fanfics, I always read them, and I'll read em till the day I die!

Sylphide

P.S. Unless you die first. Then you can't write any more. That's the only exception.
Anki chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
"This is the last in the Gecko Love Series."

Oh, please write more of this series, it's hilarious.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
This was great! Too bad its the last in the series...oh well.
szhismine chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
lol! oh my god that was hilarious. truly, completely hilarious.
Aimee5 chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
LMAO! That was hilarious, I couldn't stop giggling. Great job.
Luminol chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Wonderfully crafted! Once again, the characters were down pat! Keep up the great work!
yknot chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
That was hilarious! lol... great job... I like the added touch of the 'secret' Catherine and Warrick relationship! More please! kudos. :D
Forensiphile chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
The Gecko love does indeed rule. I LOLed so many times and the ending was perfect. I'm so sad to see the series end. Surely there is something else you can write about! Alas. Great job and post again soon.
anachronic too lazy to sign in.hehe chapter 1 . 9/13/2002