Reviews for The Silver Heart
TamashinoSuzume chapter 47 . 1/26
I can't wait for will to kick grells ass!
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 26 . 1/14
There are no words for the idiocy it took to ask that question... I'm concerned on a number of levels.. being I. The same room as him must lower their IQs.. It should be impossible for anyone over the age of 6 to be that stupid..
Shi no tamashii chapter 47 . 1/10
I like it so much :3
theimpracticalgirl chapter 46 . 12/3/2014
I might have... Stayed awake until
Gosh, 5:40 AM. I stayed awake reading this.
No regrets.
I am very much enjoying this story! It's interesting to watch William develop as well as getting the goodies we get to see of Constance. Carry on!
Crazy Clown Girl chapter 46 . 12/1/2014
Thank you so much for updating! I hope you can continue. This is one of the most developed and entertaining stories I've ever read.
jessica chapter 44 . 9/3/2014
can you email me when the next update is because I really good but a bit occ
Vidgealz C Valvatore chapter 44 . 9/2/2014
Nice chapter!
wenduo chapter 44 . 9/1/2014
Nice chapter.. hmmm questions... Since Constance is the woman there how hard job is it to keep Undertaker in line when he does something bad? or is it not a bit strange that they live in different houses if they have been together in over 800 year?
XxThe SirenxX chapter 44 . 8/31/2014
Wow...just wow... This chapter is probably the best yet. The tension between William and Constance at the place of John's death was superb, and the contrast between her calm expression and the gruesome description of the blood stains was simply amazing. You could really feel the anxiety William was feeling, and it was great to read.

I felt like there was real character development in this chapter, and you wrote it extremely well. Everything about this chapter is wonderful.

The only question I could ask would be to Undertaker - and that would be, 'was Constance a troublesome student'? It may just be me, but I can see her as being really stubborn, and I can only guess Undertaker and her would have had a love/hate relationship; I've got this marvellous image of Constance always repeating what the Undertaker said in stupid voices, or poking her tongue out at him when his back was turned. I don't know why, I just envision her as being a bit of a rebel in her youth. So yes, was she a troublemaker?

As always, it was fantastic, and keep up the awesome work! :)
XxThe SirenxX chapter 43 . 8/25/2014
Loved it! You did the dynamics of the fight scene really well! Ooh, and I wanna see William figure out this timeline of his! GAH! It's wonderful! Keep up the great work! :)
Vidgealz C Valvatore chapter 42 . 7/23/2014
XD !
Both of them need cooking classes!
That was hilarious!
You, my dear author, are brilliant!
wenduo chapter 40 . 7/7/2014
Finally a new chapter i did miss this story. Very sweet how Constance did take care of Wlliam when he did have nightmre and nice when he played chess with Undertaker somehow it get me to think Undertaker is a bad loser... xD
But yes to me it looks more and more like they could have been Williams adoptive parents.
XxThe SirenxX chapter 39 . 6/11/2014
Brilliant! You did wonderful! And no problem, always a pleasure to help you! :)
wenduo chapter 39 . 6/9/2014
Woah... Poor Constance it have to be terrible to just stand der and see someone get killed in that way o.o
But anyway i am happy for a new chapter
Smockey chapter 39 . 6/9/2014