Reviews for Healing Hearts
Soren Riordan chapter 6 . 4/13
Wow...just...wow. Honestly I love the movie but after watching it, I had an empty feeling inside. This does everything I wanted to happen. It brought the closure I wanted and you managed to make it all cute with the amazing writing. I could feel the characters. You have earned a follower my friend
FinalFantasyVI chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I'll say it again! AMAZING! Please right more 5cm per second fan fics! :D THANKS SOOO MUCH!
Shougo Amakusa chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Hmmm just two things to add to my review; first of all, it was kind of weird you just ignored Riyou since you set the fic in the final point of the manga and just a few days passed when the couple went to Tanegashima, but I think I would have complicated thing.

The other things that I personally didn’t like too much was the fact you made Takaki meet Akira again. I know it was for him to have his closure. But I would have preferred him moving on by his own. I always though he didn’t do it because he was afraid to face the problem. Meeting her was too convenient to him and well, that made things considerably easier for everybody. I always hated the fact that Akari was able to forget him so flawlessly (and without talking to him), it was like she never loved him in the first time. That is why I wanted him to overcome his depression by himself.

Well, that would be all.
Shougo Amakusa chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
Wow, I’m speechless. I have so many things to say but I think the best way to begin is saying “thank you”. You’ve allowed me to have a real closure on this manga/anime. I enjoyed it, but after watching the anime and reading the manga the feeling of emptiness took over my heart. It was so sad what happened (especially for Takaki) that I just didn’t wanted things ending that way. In fact, Takaki recalled of me a few years ago, fortunately I managed to move on and I could find my happy ending. That is way I’m so glad that he finally could have his (at least in this story)

The way you tell and describe things is flawless; you have that power of making the reader to live the story, to walk along the characters and to feel their feelings and that is amazing. It is a pleaser to read your lines and above all you managed to capture the essence of the original story. You made your fic a short one which keeps the style of the mangaka (3 chapters and 2 volumes) but regardless of the length, your fic has that melancholic taste, that sad aura that characterized the original work. But you surpassed Makoto since you dared to make a proper closure.

Thanks again for the story and for giving Takaki the rest he desperately needed.
Gintoki Sakata chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
Good to finally see some a longer fic for 5 centimeters per second on here, not to mention one with a damn good pairing.
MissingLink01 chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
Great Story, though i think the last part was too bit rushed...
Oh that Seiji, that gonna be a twist (or a Seq) if he is Akari's Son.
MissingLink01 chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
This story need more reader :D
Zetsueno chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
Ah. Its another great chapter. You continue to surpass my expectations again and again. Really. Its amazing how in-character Kanae and Takaki are in this fic.

So, now you've got a huge huge expectation to live upto, because after five chapters of pure awesomeness that I've read it again and again in teh span of a week, if the conclusion is anything less than epicness at its best, it'll be a let down.
Zetsueno chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Another chapter. Great! I honestly didn't expect an update this quick. :)

Good chapter too. I'm not sure what more I should add, I've ran out of words to express how good this story is, I can't seem to find a flaw anywhere, and while there are some places here and there that could be better, those are just very minor things that are not worth mentioning. Hmm..Anyway, will you be putting the Ryo guy into the picture to create a love-triangle or anything? My opinion is that there's no need for such a scenario, Kanae and Takaki went through enough already.

Also, will/did Takaki mention his run-in with Akari to Kanae?
Zetsueno chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
So, is this the ending? You haven't marked the fic complete. But, the contents and title of the chapter leads me to think so. I hope not, in any case. I want to see more of Takaki and Kanae. If it is, please mark the story complete or atleast PM me an answer. This fic. is. so damn good that I don't know if I could even express its epicness with mere words. You have earned my respect.

Irrespective of whether to not you're going to continue, this chapter truly gave me a feeling of closure to the masterpiece that is 5cms per second. The way ambiguous manner in which Shinkai ended it may have been perfect on a realistic level. Of how life doesn't always have happy or resolved conclusions. But, this is anime and personally, I was unsatisfied with the ending, despite all the deep symbolisms it put forward. If I were to make a comparison, though ill-proportioned, I'd say this fic gave me the same feeling of resolution Takaki got at the end of this chapter.
Zetsueno chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Great chapter. And, your style of writing. I love it. Simply love it. You've managed to capture the interactions, emotions and even the descriptions of the surroundings so well, its almost like I'm reading the work of Shinkai himself. I was a bit worried of how you would try and develop things between Takaki and Kanae, since this is a story with very distinct characters and personalities that are bound by limits of reality, but above it at the same time. The smallest mistake would have ruined it. But, you've managed to keep everything correct..so far, this fic seems almost..immaculate. I doubt that even if Shinkai decides to do a sequel to where he left of, he can better this. He maybe able to equal, but not better. Seriously.

I saw that you have posted another chapter as well. I haven't got about to it though. I wanted to write this review about the awesomeness of this story till now, without the prejudices I may get from the next one, be it good or bad. I'll write the review to the next one soon as I'm done with it, which may take some time, due to certain problems, and a bit of selfishness on my part since I want to savor this as much as I can.

One last thing, I think Kanae got the number of his parents from her sister. Not his own. (This is not wrong info like last time, I know mentioned it had not been ten years when it had infact been clearly mentioned in the manga)
Zetsueno chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Wow. Finally, a fic that continues from where the manga left off. Almost all the fics actually ignore Kanae and Takaki meeting towards the end of the manga with the exception of a select few. And personally, I've always had a liking of Kanae. So, its heart-warming to see a fic thats Kanae x Takaki instead of the typical Tohno acting emo about Akari fic or an epistolary.

So far, I think the fic is extremely well written. I couldn't spot any mistakes. Tohno and Kanae are perfectly in character as well. But, I doubt if its been 10 years after Kanae last saw Takaki. Ten years seem a little..too long? Other than that, its simply awesome. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.