Reviews for Akasuna no Naruto
Someone chapter 2 . 3/4
Yay for this chapter. Minato haters unite!
XanSkullCrusher chapter 21 . 2/23
Awesome story you got to continue it
246vili chapter 18 . 2/21
Well the Konoha teams screwed up and Tenten left to be with Neji in Suna, but the three thousand new shinobi for Konoha is a pretty nice compensation.
Damn, Kushina with the Hirashin is something you really don't wanna mess with. Itachi and Kisame found that out the hard way.

One big question though. What will happen to Sanbi? Will Akatsuki capture it or Naruto talk with it to accept a new jinchuriki, probably of Mei's choosing?
Alex2909 chapter 21 . 2/20
naruto is so freaking badass
246vili chapter 17 . 2/20
Your planning to put some "family moments" in the fic, don't you? Why else would you give Kisame a twin and Haku his aunt no less, not to mention Kidomaru's and Kimimaro's remaining clansmen might be able to convince them to leave Orochimaru's side.
246vili chapter 16 . 2/20
Oh, and about making Naruto "gray" (not fully dark and evil) and a softie for orphans, no problem. I mean nor Sasori or Kyuubi turned Naruto into a totally coldhearted bastard, so there has to be some "light" in him, especially with his friends, girlfriends and his mother in his life.
246vili chapter 16 . 2/20
Oh! So the Konoha team is helping Yagura to wipe out the rebellion. I thought they wanted to help Mei too, but it is logicall Shukaku would aid the (seemingly) stronger side. And they even have the gall to offwr something thats not theirs by right (the Uzu islands). They are sooo gonna get it if Naruto or Kushina finds out.
246vili chapter 15 . 2/20
Ouh! Same mission on the same place and in the same time, but two groups who hate each other with a passion. If this won't get ugly one way or another, than nothing will.

I uderstand why Konoha would need Kiri as an ally, since right now maybe even a small ninja village, like the Nadeshiko village could overrun them and win. Okay, maybe not, since they still have some heavy hitters like Yamato, but they're overall no big deal with only a few hundred active shinobi.
246vili chapter 14 . 2/20
Woah, so Naruto became the Godaime Kazekage. Hm, maybe he won't leave Suna after all.
246vili chapter 12 . 2/20
Oh, he made all three dead Hokages into puppets. Nice, but IMito might be upset about Naruto making puppets of her husband and brother-in-law.
246vili chapter 11 . 2/20
If by Tsunade's Great-grandfather you mean the First Hokage, Senju Hashirama, then I should point out that he was Tsunade's GRANDFATHER.
With Tsunade, Shizune, Kushina and Mito on his side, Konoha is as good as dead.
246vili chapter 10 . 2/19
From the fight I can tell you like needle-based attacks. You made a senbon/needle Jutsu for about every Chakra element/Release.
Four three-man battles? Hadn't saw that one before. Looking forward to it.
246vili chapter 7 . 2/19
Finally the Chuunin Exams begins and Naruto can get his revenge.
246vili chapter 6 . 2/19
Good to see Naruto made new friends in Suna.
246vili chapter 4 . 2/19
I liked the idea of 'giving' Orochimaru a clan. It explains his appearance (that pale skin is just can't be normal in my opinion), resistance to poisins and (based on the clan's name) his connection to snakes. But if Orochimaru will be posing as the Kazekage, like in canon, than he might realise his relative is... erm, not himself.