Reviews for Hiccup the silent
Zyenna chapter 32 . 16h ago
I love your series. This is going to be very interesting when the stand off between Astrid and Cami finally happens. I can't wait for the next chapter.
amy chapter 28 . 2/20
choose deadly nadder
mandamichelle chapter 32 . 2/3
Hiccup and Astrid need to be together!
Shada chapter 32 . 12/31/2014
Thank you for coming back, happy new year on you, 2015 here we come! Hope you gotta se some fireworks me and my friend are gonna blow some. This chapter was really good, but...(why did someone come up whit that word, it's just ongoing whit all the but and buts) I have a hard time seeing his armor before me,miss it the same as before when you were writing from the 1 movie or is it a new one?
harem king chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
I hope hiccup has a small harem with cami and astrid.
harem king chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
I hope hiccup has a small harem with cami and astrid
bramastra chapter 3 . 1/1
I want to like your story I really do but just... god why the whole reasoning for hiccup being mute is cliche and just so... forced and sometimes while reading these first couple of chapters I think it might be interesting then I see this shit :When she saw that he had his hand out to her wishing to help her up, her demanding Viking side kicked in. she pushed his hand away and stood up in frustration. Before she could start verbally, and maybe physically, tear him apart she saw him walk away. After his arm was knocked away he knew that this girl had a very angry Viking . Tell me whats wrong with that, just tell me. EVERY-FUCKING-THING I really hope you pull this together and make it not suck really I hope you do better
bramastra chapter 1 . 1/1
Bullshit on the not speaking, only comment
Glee Clue Rock 1251 chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
Wow great job with this chapter
KaliAnn chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
It was a nice chapter
Guest chapter 31 . 12/25/2014
Are you alive mate?
Rangerr77 chapter 31 . 12/10/2014
Hey! I just finished your story and saw that you havnt updated in awhile and you said that you would in two days. So what's been going on? And if you could update that would be great! But it is a great story just some minor grammatical errors here or there but nothing to bad! But yea loved it can't wait for next update and have a great day!
Mrs CaptainKillianJones chapter 31 . 10/26/2014
I don't like Cami's touching either. Hiccup is supposed to be Astrids. Hiccstrid forever!
Madhuntr chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
I have to say that stopped reading now because after the Firth chapter i realised that there isn't any stuff i don't know would happen. Really. It was a very very good start. But then you just went over to rewriting the Film with a silent hiccup. That's really sad. This idea would have had so much potential. But I like this its not worth reading for me.
devo342 chapter 5 . 8/10/2014