Reviews for Hiccup the silent
Maybe some surprise at him speaking?
PopGoesTheBandit chapter 22 . 5/15
CAMICAZI AS TINY TINA. AHHHHHH. I love Tiny Tina.
i love your stories
please make hiccup choose astrid...
Hero chapter 32 . 3/4
This story is very good and I liked it how u had Hiccup slowly starting to open up again. I like the story line right now and can't wait to see what happens.
I agee with Zyenna. It's going to be very interesting when the stand off between Astrid and Cami happen. But please no matter what, please have Hiccup with Astrid. I love
Hiccstrid and keep up thr amazing work. Please update soon
Zyenna chapter 32 . 3/3
I love your series. This is going to be very interesting when the stand off between Astrid and Cami finally happens. I can't wait for the next chapter.
amy chapter 28 . 2/20
choose deadly nadder
mandamichelle chapter 32 . 2/3
Hiccup and Astrid need to be together!
Shada chapter 32 . 12/31/2014
Thank you for coming back, happy new year on you, 2015 here we come! Hope you gotta se some fireworks me and my friend are gonna blow some. This chapter was really good, but...(why did someone come up whit that word, it's just ongoing whit all the but and buts) I have a hard time seeing his armor before me,miss it the same as before when you were writing from the 1 movie or is it a new one?
harem king chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
I hope hiccup has a small harem with cami and astrid.
harem king chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
I hope hiccup has a small harem with cami and astrid
bramastra chapter 3 . 1/1
I want to like your story I really do but just... god why the whole reasoning for hiccup being mute is cliche and just so... forced and sometimes while reading these first couple of chapters I think it might be interesting then I see this shit :When she saw that he had his hand out to her wishing to help her up, her demanding Viking side kicked in. she pushed his hand away and stood up in frustration. Before she could start verbally, and maybe physically, tear him apart she saw him walk away. After his arm was knocked away he knew that this girl had a very angry Viking . Tell me whats wrong with that, just tell me. EVERY-FUCKING-THING I really hope you pull this together and make it not suck really I hope you do better
bramastra chapter 1 . 1/1
Bullshit on the not speaking, only comment
Glee Clue Rock 1251 chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
Wow great job with this chapter
KaliAnn chapter 32 . 12/30/2014