Reviews for Hiccup the silent
Not Important chapter 22 . 4/29
I definitely saw the borderlands reference there. Tiny Tina and Kreig
BeeeTeee chapter 6 . 3/2
Gah! right after I say it's getting better the first paragraph starts in present tense for no reason and switches to past half way through. pleeeease fix.
BeeeTeee chapter 5 . 3/2
In the first 4 chapters you had a serious issue with inappropriately changing tenses in the middle of sentences. That can really break immersion when I'm reading so I tend to not read stories with such glaring grammar errors. This chapter was much better in that sense though so I'll keep going since the premise is interesting.
Prince Fiend chapter 11 . 2/18
Ok now I'm only up to chapter 11, only a third of the way in. But so far it's pretty much just the movie with a little less talking and with no signs of changing, now like I said only chapter 11, but I feel like i could go watch the movie and get the story.
sorry to heat that
MarylandAngels chapter 33 . 2/16
Good luck!
And don't worry, we can wait. XD
Toothless is best chapter 33 . 2/16
i know how it feels to loose a family member. My grandfather had lung cancer. he did not smoke. He used to work with asbestos and the cancer he got from it is an incurable bitch.
Rasengalia chapter 33 . 2/15
Happy to have you back. Sorry for your loss.
Plasmadom chapter 33 . 2/15
Dude I am happy just that you are update-ing again. Just get up to the paces* (*I HATE SPELLING) you need to.

Thanks
King Plasma of Plasmadom
Post Script: Formerly KingPlasma
Post Post Script: Formerly formerly KingPlazma
Post Post Post Script: COOKIES FOR YOU (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)
Guest chapter 28 . 12/12/2016
Changewing
Guest chapter 22 . 12/12/2016
Borderlands 2 is the best
Rin Jaeger chapter 28 . 11/30/2016
Changewing, for sure
Isaac-The-Flipper chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Absolutely amazing story here
When do you plan on continuing it

Sincerely Isaac Aylwin
Guest chapter 10 . 5/22/2016
Its called a haft of an ax and a scabbard is what you put your sword in sheathing a sword is the process of putting it in its scabbard
Guest chapter 7 . 5/22/2016
Her name is Valhallarama in the books in the movie it is Valka