Reviews for Hiccup the silent
You really should finish this
Prince of darkness 44 chapter 18 . 12/14/2015
the Dragon he going to fight is actually the red death
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
His name is Stoick
octaviangradius chapter 32 . 11/21/2015
First of I have to say, love your Silent series/book! The best one I've read in a long time! Also you should totally have it where Astrid and Camicazi end up deciding to "share" Hiccup b/c of all he's done for them or cause they feel try 'owe' him.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/19/2015
Camicazi's tribe is called the bog burglars and they use the name of the tribe instead of the island and why couldn't you use Camicazi's mother Big-boobied Bertha
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
The thing you put the sword in is called a scabbard
wolfenergy17 chapter 32 . 9/12/2015
This story is really good. The issue that is Camicazi will really spice things up. I wonder if you are going to continue to write this story using the plot from the second movie; and if so, how will you do so. I am eager to read more of this story. Hiccup is such a total badas* in this story, with his weapons/armor and his fighting! I also really enjoyed the way you have/are building up the relationship between Hiccup and Astrid. I am looking forward towards another chapter!
skyred89 chapter 32 . 8/22/2015
PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story, keep up the great work!
Angel-the-hedge chapter 32 . 8/20/2015
to be honest...i dont think Cami is a good match for Hiccup...Astrid is more of his opposite in anything...anyway please continue!
NNNNNNN chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
You say that you need to work on grammar skills? I'd say that you should start with capitalization of proper nouns. 'Toothless' being the name of a specified person, place, or thing (This rule also goes for pets and animals that are named, such as 'Max' being capitalized if it were the name of a pet, rather than 'dog', unless 'Dog' was the name of the animal instead of a non-specific, general name of a species.,) must be capitalized, unless you are referring to him being 'toothless' as in lacking teeth, instead of it being 'Toothless', his name. I'm sorry if I'm being rude, but this is just something I feel that you should be notified of, as you want to improve the grammatical accuracy of your writing.

Best regards,
NNNNNNNN
Guest chapter 13 . 6/5/2015
Maybe some surprise at him speaking?
PopGoesTheBandit chapter 22 . 5/15/2015
CAMICAZI AS TINY TINA. AHHHHHH. I love Tiny Tina.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/24/2015
i love your stories
please make hiccup choose astrid...
Hero chapter 32 . 3/4/2015
This story is very good and I liked it how u had Hiccup slowly starting to open up again. I like the story line right now and can't wait to see what happens.
I agee with Zyenna. It's going to be very interesting when the stand off between Astrid and Cami happen. But please no matter what, please have Hiccup with Astrid. I love
Hiccstrid and keep up thr amazing work. Please update soon
Zyenna chapter 32 . 3/3/2015
I love your series. This is going to be very interesting when the stand off between Astrid and Cami finally happens. I can't wait for the next chapter.