Reviews for Homesick
JimChou chapter 1 . 4/20/2019
What a lovely sequel to your story featuring Kid Ezra and Young Nathan. I appreciate your take on the somewhat difficult relationship between the two characters and how you can relate to their situations, being both from the South but with very different upbringings. It stays true to what we could see on screen. You write them both as decent people struggling to overcome their prejudices rather than being simply rigid.
Your love for the South shines and I suppose it takes someone from there to be able to write it so well. I hope I can travel there myself one day. Thanks.
MaverickLover2 chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
What a beautiful and fateful little encounter. I hope it gave Nathan just a little of the peace that it gave Ezra. Just another reason I love your writing so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Good story. Is it complete?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
A nice story, but a little spellcheck? Desert, not dessert, and weather, not whether.
sisturnickyahoo chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Really enjoyed your three stories! Ezra is my favorite of the seven..Thanks for writing and posting and I hope you keep writing!thanks, Sterno
lunaz chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Well done. Enjoyed this sequel very much.
Areader chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Thank you for continuing this one. Well done, that was perfect. Clever the two sides of the story, the way they mixed slowly. Life is unusual, and each person takes their own thoughts along with them, leading to their own ideas about events. You showed this very well. I think its nice that they both get a new understanding about the other. Also nice that they both keep this new knowledge for themselves, a special bond.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I liked the line that they shouldn't tell JD that he was right, because if they did, they'd never hear the end of it.