Reviews for Picking a Princess
VelleVette chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Oh, I liked this very much. There were a couple spelling errors, and I thought Chrom got a bit OOC when talking about Sully, but overall, I enjoyed reading this.
HyperOps chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Love this story! I think it's pretty cool how you added depth to the game.
Kokyou Konran chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Please tell me it's Robin. It seems like Robin. I hope it's Robin. Please please say it's Robin! Please please please please. I love ChromxRobin. There should have at least been a second chapter to play out the reaction of the one he chose. Asdfghjjkl; -
blackout2010 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Deeply enjoyed, it was both charming and funny.
Michelle chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Aww
This was funny and cute!
What a cliffhanger! I wonder who he will marry...
*smiles*
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Hehe, this was pretty cute and heartwarming, IMO. Made my day a little better :3
BlazingKaiogra chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Short and sweet, heh. I really enjoyed this. I love the idea of Chrom asking Robin for advice about whom he should pick for a wife and how they went over the pros of each woman. I also really liked how you ended it; it left a lot to the imagination.

Overall, nice job. Keep up the good work! :)
Re-Boot Writing chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
sequel sequel sequel plz for me and I'll throw in some cake
Undertaker5 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
The funny things is I could see Chrom asking ethier Robin for help in choosing a possible wife, with Robin doing his/her best not to laugh. This was a good little segment and nicely written. Good Job!
Mr. Martin chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I like the implication of the ending. You give it a away but the reader has to think about it first.

Very well done!