Reviews for Picking a Princess
Nalu lover chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
YOU BETTER CONTINUE. BY THE WAY DO ROBIN FOR CHROMS WIFE. PLZZZZZZZ!
Dark Durian chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Dah! Who is it?! We have to know! ...lol. It's nice to see a cute little oneshot like this, though it seems Cordelia gets the short end of the stick once again. Seriously, is it really so amusing for people seeing her love go unrequited that there is literally only one (that I know of) story out where she actually gets her man? Poor, poor Cordelia, don't worry atleast you have one person rooting for you.
VelleVette chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Oh, I liked this very much. There were a couple spelling errors, and I thought Chrom got a bit OOC when talking about Sully, but overall, I enjoyed reading this.
HyperOps chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Love this story! I think it's pretty cool how you added depth to the game.
Kokyou Konran chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Please tell me it's Robin. It seems like Robin. I hope it's Robin. Please please say it's Robin! Please please please please. I love ChromxRobin. There should have at least been a second chapter to play out the reaction of the one he chose. Asdfghjjkl; -
blackout2010 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Deeply enjoyed, it was both charming and funny.
Michelle chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Aww
This was funny and cute!
What a cliffhanger! I wonder who he will marry...
*smiles*
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Hehe, this was pretty cute and heartwarming, IMO. Made my day a little better :3
BlazingKaiogra chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Short and sweet, heh. I really enjoyed this. I love the idea of Chrom asking Robin for advice about whom he should pick for a wife and how they went over the pros of each woman. I also really liked how you ended it; it left a lot to the imagination.

Overall, nice job. Keep up the good work! :)
BolbiXJimmy4Lyfe chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
sequel sequel sequel plz for me and I'll throw in some cake
Undertaker5 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
The funny things is I could see Chrom asking ethier Robin for help in choosing a possible wife, with Robin doing his/her best not to laugh. This was a good little segment and nicely written. Good Job!
Mr. Martin chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I like the implication of the ending. You give it a away but the reader has to think about it first.

Very well done!