Reviews for Come Into My Parlour
Phamtom of the Pie chapter 11 . 8/1/2010
Okay, oh my god, this was just AWESOME. Thank you very much!
Pheonix Eternia chapter 11 . 7/9/2009
A delightfully chaotic comedy of errors. I love how they all kept attempting to save one another and only embroil themselves more in the process. Gojyo's advances on the Prince were especially funny. It only gets more so when you consider he might not have been fighting Gojyo off all that hard the second time around.
Eldiatric C chapter 11 . 7/4/2009
This was such a funny story, I love it! I loved how your plot progressed, and how every one was poking fun of each other, much like in the orriginal manga!
acern chapter 11 . 4/22/2005
Absolutely amazing. Kougaiji got molested. Life is so good.
Shades Of Hades chapter 11 . 9/15/2004
*Sigh* I like the idea of Gojyo and Kougaji... I think I might have to look for more fics with them now... . Anyways, I enjoyed this a lot. But like I said before, I've enjoyed it all thus far! . Anyways, great storie. :D
keistje chapter 11 . 4/13/2004
This was absolutely hilarious! You are a master of complicated plots. Got to love the idea of Sanzo in manacles. Very, very funny, it had me in stitches the whole time.
Ouri chapter 11 . 3/6/2004
Oh dear heaven, what an entertaining story! You have just landed yourself firmly on my Favorite Authors list. _ I though "Rainy Night" was good, but this one absolutly takes the prize. Loved the characterization in particular.
Sholio chapter 11 . 10/1/2003
Wonderful story! _ It's rare to find stories that handle the whole extended cast this well. You do a really good job with all the characters' diverse viewpoints and complicated relationships to each other. A nice blend of laugh-out-loud moments and suspense, and I liked that the youkai were treated as people rather than enemies. All in all, nice job!
Aki4 chapter 11 . 8/22/2003
XD so much humor and yet completely in character. very, very impressive indeed. i definitely snorted, smirked and giggled my way through this one. also, very clean prose you have-a deft hand at turning a neat phrase, and amazingly good at being familiar while avoiding the cliche. can't believe it only got thirty-some reviews, what were people thinking?
X-parrot chapter 11 . 7/24/2003
This...this was great. Mostly-in-character silliness with an actual story that still manages to get them into dresses, and so many wonderfully worded lines. Kougaiji-tachi were all written marvelously, great re-arrangements of the standard teams; Doku & Goku are especially fun. And loved Hakkai's constant battles with his dark side - especially when Gojyo's concerned. "Why are you practicing making ki balls?" Hee!
eleezyienne chapter 11 . 3/15/2003
OH MY GOD...This thing is great. absolutely pluperfect! you write very well... oh my god...
Fall chapter 11 . 1/24/2003
I loved your plot! And Gojyo in a dress, and Hakkai in a dress and Sanzo in chains! The story's very nice and funny, especially with Gojyo's parts. And good thing no one was given up for the spider's use - even Doku shouldn't be given up 0
naori chapter 11 . 12/20/2002
i absolutely loved this story! hmmm Gojyo/Kougaiji, do i hear smut in future fics? please please please? i would love to read more of your fiction, please keep it up!
sf chapter 11 . 12/20/2002
I love all your stories, and this is one of my favorite ones. It's funny, it's action packed, and, this being you, it's fabulously written. *sighs*. I'm sorry that it's over, and I do hope that you'll start a new multipart fic soon.
gallatica chapter 10 . 12/19/2002
nice fic! kougaiji n gojyo pairings...i dont c much of those around..:D

could we have some sanzogoku?