Reviews for Come Away with Me
Manxkid chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
please,please write some more
Guest chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
You are an amazing writer please keep going I love your story's!
cagirl1 chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
It has been quite a ride. This series of stories has been a huge undertaking. You should be proud of yourself. I have really enjoyed reading them. However, if you continue, please don't have Kate or Castle injured again close to death. The angst has been really heavy. Good job.
cagirl1 chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
I know this is fan fic but I don't think the Hong Kong police would need a NYPD detective & forensic expert to solve their crimes but fiction is "suspension of disbelief" right. Besides this is about Caskett.
cagirl1 chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
Yes of course after all Rick has gone through with her & helped her recover from, he will be there for Kate. But I question why he would even slightly push her towards this murder in her current health state.
cagirl1 chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Yeah she will solve it. No mystery about that.
cagirl1 chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Katie's his partner in all things already. She needs to not let her pride be a problem in this instance. Castle isn't trying to make her a " kept" woman but a business partner of such.
cagirl1 chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
This is the way beautiful, rich, successful people live I am guessing. It makes it more fun though when it's our favorite couple. Sounds lovely. Can't wait to see what Kate has in store for Castle at his meeting.
cagirl1 chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
I can certainly understand Rick's over protectiveness. Kate has repeated severe injurious situations several times so it has to be expected. Kate needs to not get so mad but patiently explain he needs to give her some room but this is who they are. I liked the Alexis/Kate interaction.
cagirl1 chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
I like the story. I am glad Kate is going to Hong Kong with Rick. I am doubly glad she is feeling well enough to start wanting to wear her heels. Rick is proud of her looks & is probably tired of her casts, bandages etc. me too.
cagirl1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This has been quite the journey for Kate & Rick. It is a bit amazing how much punishment a human body can take but with someone as dedicated to you as Rick is to Kate, the damage can be overcome. I have enjoyed this series of stories. You write very well & the description is always quite vivid. It has been an interesting story line.
Marissa chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
Thank you for writing the 4 part series. Will you be continuing? I would love to read the continuation.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
I loved this story. Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
awesome
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
keep on going, I want to see the wedding, baby talks and eventually the real bb. I have a thing for baby fic!
Great fic Melody!