Reviews for Emptiness
W. Y. Traveller chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Great line in 'the flat mourns for them' ... yes, even 221B has feelings. :-)
elbafo chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Oh no! Please come back!
consulting smartass chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Welp, excuse me while I pick up the pieces of my shipper heart and try to sort them out from the intermixed shattered fragments of my soul...

Cool perspective, the flat. I want to believe that they are not coming back because they have moved to Sussex to tend the bees, but I must also accept the possibility that some baddie finally did the pair in. *sniffles*

Great fic, though I do not know if my review sufficiently cheered you.
cs
Ennui Enigma chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This is very poetic and beautiful piece filled with an almost palpable yearning. I can feel the flat grasping and reaching for its former occupants in spite of the futility. Great job! Talented writing - the word pairings are brilliant!
johnsarmylady chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Intrigued to know what happened to them...
patemalah21 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
The scent of them has almost dissipated now, replaced by dust and must, but it goes unnoticed, uncared for. All this place holds now is suggestions.

I love this paragraph.

This sad, but very descriptive. Haunting in its simplicity.
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I want to cry now! But that is a compliment! Lovely work. :-)
MapleleafCameo chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This was just so good! Oh there is nothing better than a good sob fest!
Good Old James chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Oh, MrsN, you really are depressing. But still so talented. Such a way with words. Such an imagination. Lets run away together ;-)

'the emptiness crying out in the night with spaces where shadows ought to be' - so damn beautiful... And the moments of alliteration through out lend it a lovely odd rhythm.

Poetry next, methinks?
Ballykissangel chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Beautifully done and so sad. I love story's like this, great job :)
mrspencil chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Now I feel sad, too

Very well done, though

Mrs P.
I'm Nova chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Ok, I'm reading this as they're old and grey and retired in Sussex and with Mrs. Hudson gone there's no way/reason to come back, because if you killed them off I really won't have the heart to cheer anyone up.
You wrote a magnificent piece, even if you break my heart a bit anyway.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
OMG that needs a serious Kleenex alert. But oh so good. I miss our boys! Now who is going to cheer both of us up? I know go watch the Hobbit and ST into Darkness. It will help just a little bit. Thanks for another wonderful tale.
qnadia7 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I have no idea which part of your dark mind this came from, but that was powerful. Thank you.
Lady Juse chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Nice. I like how unclear it is where they went. It could either be they are both dead; tear; or, they could have retired and moved to Sussex; with Sherlock beekeeping.