Reviews for The Resilience of Hope
Elaine du Lac chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Oooooh! Getting more and more interesting. Jim's telepathic. And I love how you didn't bonk the reader over the head with Jim's new abilities like it's some cheap plot device or fandom trope/"kink".
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Great start. Very well written and well-thought. Good depth. But I feel that you weren't quite clear about Jim's eyes. He's got hazel eyes now. How did that happen again? Like Old Spock, you "merely implied" how the change came about so I can guess based on what I've read floating around the fandom about the theory of Jim's blue eyes. But I wan't to read about your take on it.
HAL23 chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Like this so far, seems well written and thought out.
SpaceGirl13 chapter 23 . 1/20/2014
Hmmm that was quite Christmas party! Fun stuff looking forward to next chapter
RubyHair chapter 23 . 1/19/2014
The conversation between Jim and Spock about Uhura's sex toy was brilliant! I loved how uncomfortable Spock was with the whole idea and how Jim could tell just by the number of syllables in the sentence just how uncomfortable he was.

The scene at the end where they made love was beautifully done. Spock found himself deeply in need of an emotional release for the first time in his life. Very cool.

Looking forward to your next installment!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 23 . 1/19/2014
At least the bond settled and their mostly back to normal...hopefully Bones will see about mind melds and when you do it it will be a three way meld with Jim and Spock pulling Bones in for a tour of the meld...

Christmas has never looked so awesome...think Jim's tolerance for alcoho and other beverages will be back to normal soon?

Um...why can't Jim eat meat anymore? Will it kill him?
Sheepdog20 chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
This is one of the most researched and best stories I've read in a long time. Thank you for being so kick ass.
Sheepdog20 chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
Wow. That was intense. Brilliant! I am loving this story.
Sheepdog20 chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
Yay their going to a desert and their gonna get bonded.
Sheepdog20 chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
This chapter was lovely. I love this game!
Sheepdog20 chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
Such detail.
Sheepdog20 chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
Goodness it's pure brilliance.
Sheepdog20 chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
Lovely
RubyHair chapter 22 . 12/28/2013
"Yeah, f*ck you. Bloody replicator bast*rd scum!"

Loved that line. I almost fell out laughing when I read it.

I love this story and how you have flawlessly added Elements of Dune into it. Now that I know it is on this site I will review every chapter.
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 22 . 12/27/2013
Love how you got Bones curious about the meld...hope when you slowly get him into a meld it is with Spock and Jim ONLY cause if it's with a mediator or Elbrun the. It isn't really private or intimate...

I heard a T'hai'lu bond is a bond between REALLY TRUE friends...think you can get Bones that with Jim and Spock please?