Reviews for They'll Be Peace
becca65d chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
Atleast Dean got to spend some time with Sam & seemed to be an enjoyable time. He does deserve some happy moments in his life.
lalalalla chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
SUPER excited for the next chapter! Yay for Dean slowly getting over his issues and yay for CAS
Guest chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
Please update soon I love this story
becca65d chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
Hopefully Dean will start realizing he's a good person and the positive things people say to him will help to build him back up as well
Nyx Ro chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
*sniff* Poor Dean! At least he's admitted the problem. AND he and Sam talked.

I'm not sure you can toughlove someone into no longer hating themself, though.
becca65d chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
Atleast Dean's trying to do the right thing. He still needs a big hug but maybe he'll get there when he forgives himself
neverendingdrumming chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
This is such good writing, I literally wanted to cry on his behalf. Great writing.
neverendingdrumming chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Wow, I actually love this fanfic! You have summed up Dean's character well, with a believable amount of slang and character development, but not gone overboard! You have an easy-to-read writing style and and I really love it so far. Keep it up! :)

*Which you obviously do because I'm reading the next chapters...
Sweet Nigthmare chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Eyh,

Do you want correction with the french setences ? I'm a native... So I'll be able to correct everyone of them perfectly
becca65d chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
That was a fun night out with a little distraction atleast
jdluvva chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
Love the story, and how you weave actual info from the show into your own version. Hope poor Dean's life looks up some what soon :)
Uroboros187 chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Aww...how cute!
This is a nice fluffy piece of fiction you have here and don't worry about the American slang. I think you're doing pretty good with it.
CastiellaWinchester94 chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
More please! It's so good!
becca65d chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
Glad they're talking again. Hopefully Dean will realize at some point he isn't a useless jerk and let people help him cuz he so needs help
strixx chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
Ouch. Yeah, this one is still as painful the second time around.

Seriously, though, everybody's going so hard on Dean (lookin' at you, Sam). I really feel for him here, even if he has screwed up a bit with the drinking and getting into that fight, getting hospitalized, etc. Just generally pissing people off, I guess. And it's heartbreaking, the whole thing with Sam. I can't even talk about Sam right now, haha.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this story and I hope you had a safe trip home! Keep on writing, I'll be over here patiently waiting for a new chapter and maybe I'll even stop being lazy and review within a decent time frame... ;)