Reviews for Resolute
EclecticBonVivant chapter 1 . 1/25
Love this!
lena1987 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
What a lovely piece. It was such a pleasure to read - everything progressed seamlessly and naturally. Truly, it was a delight.
jensteed chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Lovely piece and a reality great idea for a potion :)
XinconceivableX chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
While its not a 100k story (I love those types two) I still think this was extremely well done, and it showed a lot of development for a one shot. Nice job
Llexeh chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Intelligent, properly mature and witty interaction between Hermione and Severus are better than most sex scenes writers choose to opt for. You do both beautifully and most of all realistically. The pause he needed, the awareness - it shows how well you know the characters you work with. Not just as a previous reader, but it shows having taken the time to know them. And that makes you awesome.

Exceptional job.

Hex
thebridgeovertheriverkwai chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I usually have a hard time with lemons but you did this beautifully. I liked the softer, gentler Snape, and how you still kept him in character. Well done!
drasticactions chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This was very sweet, I enjoyed it.
llorolalluvia chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This is so sweet and clever and sexy!
rizzo87 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This was a very sweet story! :)
nan55 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Please write more. I love this pairing. You did a wonderful job!
WillowWand49 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Lovely , interesting twist using Resolute - a brave roll of the dice from Severus.
I like your idea, it worked well with just the brief entrances of Ron and Narcissa.
Willow
RussianDestruction chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This was absolutely wonderful. You wrote a beautiful story of them finding love together. I loved it.
One Red Shoe chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
A very worthy little Severus and Hermione tale, I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you for sharing it with us. :-)
UnaVitaSegreta chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Fabulous story. I absolutely loved it!
DriftingIntoSpace chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Mmmmmmm that was delicious oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh!?