Reviews for Just let your heart speak
Herondale18 chapter 22 . 4/21
I was like half screaming half crying half laughing when Haru told Rin he loved him. I love how Run just kept crying.
Herondale18 chapter 3 . 4/20
I like how Haru still has his awkward outright personality.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/18/2014
lovely
Guest chapter 19 . 12/17/2014
so good
YourMostFormidableAlly chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
How come this story stopped? It's so good! I really hope you decide to continue it!
French Fry257 chapter 22 . 11/22/2014
SCREAMS PLS I HOPE YOU DIDNT GIVE UP ON DIS STORY . I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH OMIGOD
mimsty chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
Hey :) I loved your story, it was intresting, rin and haru felt real, and my heart is so much lighter now I feel a little bit free, like rin :D
Also, i liked how the smut scenes fitted in and everything was so natural, the smut usually kinda disturbs me but yours didn't .
rinharuwillbethedeathofme chapter 22 . 8/28/2014
OH MY GOD! I don't know anyone that has been able to mix angst with fluff as well as you have! Is this completed because you haven't updated for a while, so I'm just wondering. If it's not over could you please post a chapter soon?

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING IT!
ayaheartright chapter 22 . 8/15/2014
omg. I just died from cuteness!
ayaheartright chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
too cute!
SmartLuna chapter 22 . 8/1/2014
I absolutely adore this story! There's actually a plot with the occasional smutty scene! xD You are MY favorite yaoi fan fiction author! Two smexy boys who need to be together! 3
Me chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
I just read your author note at the bottom of chapter 10. THANK YOU. There are so many sappy uke/seme relationships. And I don't mind some sappy as long as it doesn't cross into the realm of just too stupid to enjoy, but SO MANY of those stories make the uke's dependent bumbling idiots who can't do anything but blush cry and have sex. I love that you agree with what I've always thought; they have to be equal. If one is more dominant an one is more submissive, fine, it's all good. If they are equal and take turns toping and bottoming, that works. If you want to put a skew on things and argue that the one bottoming is actually more impressive bc they have to deal with the pain that comes from that, cool. But once it leaves something like that and enters a scenario where they aren't somehow equal I just think its gross. I read yaoi because its hot to think about two hot guys together. Some authors distort the personality of the bottom so badly that you should just read a classic cute girl x hot guy smut story. I'm not saying some crying and blushing isn't good, some is sweet and let's you know the two characters really care for each other. I just don't like the ones that reach the point of being excessive. Anyways, sorry for the long rant! I'm sure you know what I mean, to me there is just something irresistible about two guys whose characters have the same level of "manliness" getting together. Your story does a really good job of this and I'm not done with it yet but I like how you've been progressing their relationship. When they had sex chap 3 (I think) I wasn't sure where you were going to go after that but you've kept it enjoyable. I still may have preferred a bigger build up between rin realizing he was still friends with Haru to the jump where they entered an intimate relationship but hey I've kept reading so your doing well enough. Thanks for the great story!
2cm chapter 22 . 6/23/2014
Re-reading this fic because I remember it was the first fic about them I fell in love and maybe the only RinHaru fic I like (and yes, I'm talking about who tops/who bottoms, which it doesn't mean I don't like it, -they totally switch for me and most shippers c;- but it's so hard to find good Rin/Haru fics and with GOOD characterization when there are such perfect Haru/Rin fics) so at least we have this one! c: because seriously, this must be one of the best characterization of them I've ever read, even when we could say it's kinda an AU since it starts after ep 7 (remember when :p)

Also, I don't know if you're going to finish this which it would be sad but the good thing is that everything is solved practically from the beginning here so even when I don't like to put on my faves unfinished works, as I said because this could have ended already because everything is fine, I'm going to put it on my list because I really need it!
Internet Persona chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
Um- I'm trying soooo hard not to be rude, here- but-
Y-you need p-paragraph breaks whenever s-someone new is speaking...
OMIGODIMSOSOSORRYIFIOFFENDEDYOUPLEASEDONTHITMEWITHAROLLEDUPNEWSPAPER
But I like the story tho!
Gaaaah!
*runs away in fear of being hit with rolled-up newspaper*
hikary22 chapter 22 . 3/8/2014
This is actually the first RinHaru fic that I actually finished despite having 20 chapters. Oh I finished reading some time ago but I remembered I didn't leave a review yet, and this fic definitely deserves it. I like it so much! Just when i thought that it's funny, it gets better and funnier. Though my fave part was probably the camping chapters. :D And I really like how you made clingy!Haru, that's like the cutest thing in the world. Haha. Anyway, if there are still a few more chapters coming I'll definitely look forward to them. Owh and, you're an awesome writer! ;)