Reviews for Just let your heart speak
Evangelynne chapter 2 . 1/21
BEST! fanfic ever! so much emotion! Awwh i love them so much 3 And i love your writing *-*
SakuraMizuK chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
I love this story so much and it's only chapter 1... I've seen the Reviews and the last update. I suggest you update soon. For your over 300 fans. It's too good to give up, at least, now. Arigato.
~SakuraMizuKiri
XxAnimexFanxX chapter 22 . 10/6/2015
Aw... So sweet... P-please, it's been 2 years... Please don't tell me that the end was that. Please tell me that you're just on a long hiatus...
XxAnimexFanxX chapter 18 . 10/6/2015
Pwease update! I love the story _t_h_i_s_ much!
XxAnimexFanxX chapter 17 . 10/6/2015
Update update I love it ALOT how're you doing this marry me
XxAnimexFanxX chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
Before i read this I just want to say I deid died of fangirling over load update soon please
pinkfeiry chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
this chapter is everything~
Herondale18 chapter 22 . 4/21/2015
I was like half screaming half crying half laughing when Haru told Rin he loved him. I love how Run just kept crying.
Herondale18 chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
I like how Haru still has his awkward outright personality.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/18/2014
lovely
Guest chapter 19 . 12/17/2014
so good
YourMostFormidableAlly chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
How come this story stopped? It's so good! I really hope you decide to continue it!
French Fry257 chapter 22 . 11/22/2014
SCREAMS PLS I HOPE YOU DIDNT GIVE UP ON DIS STORY . I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH OMIGOD
mimsty chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
Hey :) I loved your story, it was intresting, rin and haru felt real, and my heart is so much lighter now I feel a little bit free, like rin :D
Also, i liked how the smut scenes fitted in and everything was so natural, the smut usually kinda disturbs me but yours didn't .
rinharuwillbethedeathofme chapter 22 . 8/28/2014
OH MY GOD! I don't know anyone that has been able to mix angst with fluff as well as you have! Is this completed because you haven't updated for a while, so I'm just wondering. If it's not over could you please post a chapter soon?

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING IT!