Reviews for It Only Took Five
lailam chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I think you should have won!
I've read this story many time over, I never tire of it, thank you!
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Ohhhh, I soo loved this reading all of the DTEC! It was in my top five! Creating so much sizzling heat with only language, hinting innuendo and humor..loved it so much!
Sunflower rec'ed 'go fish' and through this I found your page never knowing who had written IOTF! Now I'll be able to read more of your great writing! Giggles!
GeminiGirl437 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Was just looking back on the DTE contest. This was one of my five votes! I loved how it was all sultry conversation and body language with hardly any contact. What a phenomenal date - hot revved up couple with a free dinner to boot! Would have loved another chapter to see how the rest of the night went...
Great job for your first contest! I'll be looking at more from you
CSG chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Oh My My My How i love a Dirty talking Edward & you are so good with him!
I would love to know what they did after they got in the cap.
puasluoma chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
That was funny and hot! Nice!
BarbyBells chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
i love. it! but i was hoping you make all the way... u.U
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Loved this entry in the contest x
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Holy bloody hell that was so hot. I have finally got back around to reading these DTE entries. I have been reading and then reviewing on the author pages. This was so hot, but you cut off the ending there. I loved all of that. The blind date, the clear intellect of both characters, the lack of filters. Everything! Except the cut off ending. hehehehehe I'm going to follow the story, just in case you add to it. Wonderful!
AngeliqueMasen chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Please extend the story, starting with the cab ride home, I'm sure that got hot.
You didn't give us the other three.
southernpur-rica chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Omfg that was beyond hawt! *fans self* I would love love love for this to become more then a o/s!
debslmac chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
:) loved this
left in bits chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Oh, I remember loving this. Good use of prompt and just overall a great read. Kudos!
tawelephant chapter 1 . 8/30/2013