Reviews for Felt
Gagika chapter 3 . 8/1
Oh well...I can imagine how those words hurts...the whole world is shattered...
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 4/17
Thank you for sharing your imagination! Love that they finally got it together, and got together. ;)
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 4/17
I know a couple EXACTLY like this Rose and Emmett, especially the way she was at dinner! lol It was like deja vu.

I hope Bella and Edward can air it all out, compromise, then move on. Together.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 4/16
Hot dayum!

Congrats on the award!
mommymac0508 chapter 3 . 1/5
I loved it thank you
guineagoo chapter 3 . 1/2
Love your work as always. Thank you for sharing!
Brinkleydeelite chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
First chapter was HOT!l really enjoyed this story
terriberry chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
Loved this :)
lillianolivia.white chapter 3 . 11/22/2016
Love this little story.
lillianolivia.white chapter 2 . 11/22/2016
I've always loved this story.
FinnMac chapter 2 . 11/22/2016
Long distance is tough.
FinnMac chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
So who won the game?
Sara aka Nikki Black chapter 3 . 11/18/2016
That was beautiful. :)
Thank you for sharing it.
Sara aka Nikki Black chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
I loved it... I'm glad you added to it because the cliffie would have killed me.
sophdrea chapter 3 . 11/14/2016
Oh my gosh, Lay! After Carrie and Nic told me to read this, I was expecting a sexy, fun little read. What I got was so much more. It was wonderfully sexy; and it definitely fit the premise of a dirty talking Edward. But it touched a very deep place in my heart. You took me back to a time when I was that 17 year old, very insecure girl, who was in love with the best looking boy I'd ever seen. I knew at the end of the school year that I was moving with my family to a state 400 miles away; and I knew the chances of our young romance lasting over that distance were slim. So while reading this beautiful story, I was feeling exactly what Bella felt, more so than in anything I've ever read. You gave me an experience I won't soon forget. I will admit I shed a few tears while reading, but I think you so much for writing this and sharing it. You have an amazing talent.