Reviews for Felt
Loved this :)
lillianolivia.white chapter 3 . 11/22
Love this little story.
lillianolivia.white chapter 2 . 11/22
I've always loved this story.
FinnMac chapter 2 . 11/22
Long distance is tough.
FinnMac chapter 1 . 11/22
So who won the game?
Sara aka Nikki Black chapter 3 . 11/18
That was beautiful. :)
Thank you for sharing it.
Sara aka Nikki Black chapter 1 . 11/18
I loved it... I'm glad you added to it because the cliffie would have killed me.
sophdrea chapter 3 . 11/14
Oh my gosh, Lay! After Carrie and Nic told me to read this, I was expecting a sexy, fun little read. What I got was so much more. It was wonderfully sexy; and it definitely fit the premise of a dirty talking Edward. But it touched a very deep place in my heart. You took me back to a time when I was that 17 year old, very insecure girl, who was in love with the best looking boy I'd ever seen. I knew at the end of the school year that I was moving with my family to a state 400 miles away; and I knew the chances of our young romance lasting over that distance were slim. So while reading this beautiful story, I was feeling exactly what Bella felt, more so than in anything I've ever read. You gave me an experience I won't soon forget. I will admit I shed a few tears while reading, but I think you so much for writing this and sharing it. You have an amazing talent.
Lillywhite1 chapter 3 . 10/18
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 10/2
Damn woman I still think you write the hottest smut on earth. Whew I am still smokin' from chap 1.

Alright so they were both so sexually frustrated while attending college that they blew up at each other when they were together again! Bella was really hurt about the chic and Edward was sooooo frustrated that he almost didn't make it! It was just too much trying to stay celibit at their age. They should have got together somehow!
aamlkb chapter 3 . 8/24
I loved this story. So good. And the ending was perfect
Vanilla chapter 1 . 7/29
Hot so so hot.. Thanks for writing.
rubell chapter 1 . 6/16
hehehe...yup, i am jealous!
timidvampire chapter 3 . 5/18
loved this x
soniabell chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
So glad you continued this story, I'm a couple years late. Thank you.