Reviews for Capital Gains
Kibachow chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Ok for the kind of short story it was it was good but Edward is a awful person and Bella has no self respect. It is not ok to have sex with someone to get time off from work and you should not associated yourself with anyone who does.
Jk chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
I changed my mind! This story is on fi-yahhhh! *Lick my finger and hit it to the hip* Hear that sizzle sound? It's burning! Sexy sexy! Thanks so much for this story!
Gaby-wotnow chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Damn. I'm hot all of a sudden! My goodness I can't even form a sentence. I need more of this Edward! Ugh!
DawnLeon chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
1. I love fiction because there is no way this would happen in real life, if it did it sure be an ugly mother flower lol and creepy as hell!
2. No you can't leave it at that, you guys need to do something, please!
renewagain chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Oh lord. And I used to work at a bank! No Edwards there...
Ddlovato98 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
I loved this story sooo much! Will you please continue this story?! :-) :-) :-)
jk chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
I really don't get this whole this...why would bella want someone like that? someone that would do anybody? and she goes in there to suck him after lauran just left his office? that's just nasty...seriously nasty. if Edward thought bella was so different whatever the fuck that means he wouldn't have gotten bella to suck him off right after lauran did. he has no respect for bella he uses any girl he can get ahold of. bella should never have even considered a piece of shit like him
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Loved this!
yungsunofagun chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
oh wow..speechless.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I would have enjoyed this if Edward wasn't such a damn manwhore who abuses his power as boss. How disgusting to know that Bella lost her virginity to this filth. If he becomes her boyfriend, all her coworkers have seen him naked and will probably give Bella pointers on what her boyfriend likes. Bella has no self respect.
Just Sus chapter 1 . 11/16/2014