Reviews for Shirts and Rainbows
demonprincess7 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This is very beautiful and very dark and very Willow and I like it a lot. I can this being something like how it would have happened for her. Just sitting and thinking but all she can think about is Tara. She got past the crazy and the rage and all that was left was sad. Poor precious baby.
Tune4Toons chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Hi, I'm here on behalf of Reviews Lounge Too as a member of ours recommended your story for our archives. A quick warning; I'm not familiar with Buffy, but from the way you wrote out her monologue, I had no trouble following along and getting a feel for the situation.

I like the fact that you keep to the theme of colours and the shirt—the repetition emphasises her mood so well. The ending for me feels like it's missing something though, I dunno. You say bathtub and red, so I'm thinking knife, but the end definitely has an abstract feel if that's what you were going for haha. Willow definitely comes off as this possessive person though, just from the little bits of how she talks of Tara; I'm not sure on canon, but I get a strong feel for her character here, well done. A lovely piece you have here. :) Thanks for the read!

Cheers!

- Tune
AllIWannaDo chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I love how dark this inner monologue is, despite focusing on something as mundane as color. You're really good at writing in Willow's voice - I think Joss Whedon would approve. The ending, though simple, is powerful because it implies so much. I can see Willow still wanting to end her life, even after Xander convinced her not to end the world, though I'm glad she didn't in the show. Awesome job!