|Reviews for Trouble|
| Shittake Ramen chapter 6 . 3/12
Whoa dunmbledork has no idea what kinda of monkey poo he getting into. Frankly if it canon or fanfiction it hold true that the headmaster might have been going senile. Cause lets be honest in what world would a boy save a race of people. Also there is the 50 or so year gabs when the he- who -really shouldn't - be -hymned could have been taken out by somebody. I love the story.
| kyraboo chapter 19 . 3/4
So I really enjoyed the beginning, then you rushed it and did the trial at a nice pace, then again rushed. Overall I loved the plot and would have loved to see it expanded and lengthened.
| Anaiz chapter 19 . 2/28
i want the second part :c
| pinks99 chapter 19 . 2/18
I really like your portrayal of Harry as a juvenille deliquent. And I completely agree with your premise that just because Harry has a bad streak doesn't mean he'd end up dark. I also appreciated how this was a shorter fic, and you didn't make the trial go on forever. Great job!
| kingstonavery chapter 19 . 2/14
Brilliant! I love this! Such a great story! The ending felt a little rushed, and yet once I had time to digest I realized it was just right. :)
| Scorpion.Sorcerer7 chapter 19 . 2/10
This has provided me with a wonderful ride. All the wrongs could be righted with a well done and well prepared wizengamot trial. It's a great approach - rather than concentrating on how powerful magically or politically Harry is, you went with fair world court.
A fresh touch.
| RAY chapter 1 . 2/9
I LOVE THIS STORY
I hope there will be a part 2 and 3 of this story!
Keep up the great work
| at-nightfall chapter 19 . 2/6
I like the story. There are some rough edges, but I like it.
Some things, if you ever rework the story.
1) in the UK a pickup is impractical, because the climate is wet. Stuff on a pickup always gets wet, ans spoils. The alternatives would either be a station wagon or a delivery van, perhaps with a trailer. There is no need to change anything at the story, just use a closed car instead of an open car.
2) for blowing up a building, dynamite is neither a good idea, nor easily available. Think about a suitable mixture of sugar or fuel oil and nitrogen fertilizer, and some modern plastic explosive to set it off. Alternative they could build a fuel air bomb, but that would really need some expertise in creating explosives.
A British building will leave a lot of rubble after being bombed and burned. The roof and maybe the floors will be gone, but the walls are all stone. The walls might partially crumble, but there should be a burned out husk left standing. For completely flattening a building you may need ten times the amount of explosives than for destroying it.
| Um the Muse chapter 19 . 2/6
Thanks for the story, it was a good read.
A couple of questions, if I may:
1. The epilogue included a Bones. Was that a mistake? Did Susan keep her maiden name?
2. I count seven Potters in the same year, along with two Blacks. Just how many wives did Harry have, lol. To have good odds for all of them to be born in the same year, either twins are very common or he's got to have had a lot more than five wives.
3. This might be more of a plot hole with the original, rather than your story, but the car never runs out of fuel in your story. Though, considering how the original was suddenly able to get up and go for the rest of the year, it might've only pretended to run out of fuel...
4. Are you going to cover the acromantulas in future stories?
| 3dot chapter 19 . 2/5
Nicely written story. I like how you handled things, but the end is very anticlimactic. Although, given the general problem solving approach this Harry implements, and general light hardheartedness of the story, I recognize there may not have been much room to make up more significant conflicts.
| akasanta chapter 19 . 2/5
Very good story. Thanks a lot for writing it. :D
| Toby860 chapter 19 . 2/5
so harry also ended up with carol as well
| Mari Wollsch chapter 19 . 2/4
| ElementalMaster16 chapter 19 . 2/3
nice fic! very fun to read. even if it ended rather abruptly, i had expected there to be a bit more to it. after all, not all horcruxes had been found yet, so the threat of voldemorts return was basically still there. and i think you mentioned something like a 5 wives minimum for the house restoration act, while i counted only 4. i really did like the story though :)
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
| ElementalMaster16 chapter 3 . 2/2
yeah... i usually don't review the stories i read until the last available chapter, since i rarely havemuch to say beyond how awesome i think it is. but in this chapter an irregularity bothered me too much to let go, that irregularity being the amount of time passed since harry went to diagon alley and met daphne. in the majority of the chapter it's referred to as 'yesterday' but you have written that a month has past. now, not to be a bother or anything... but please fix this :)