Reviews for The Reluctant Wedding Planner
SpiritKingIsak chapter 14 . 9/11
I'm going to follow this now even when I know it will forever be one of those incomplete stories that makes me sad.
yoli1994 chapter 14 . 2/16/2014
i like your history,i hope you continues soon! :)
B. Azevedo chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
OMG I LOVE this fic it's freaking amazing. Please update soon? I was so envolved in it it ended and I didn't see it coming. shit. Now I need moooore. :}
Guest chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
Whew! I'm glad that Quinn and her mum are in a good place. Can't wait to see how Quinn goes about courting Rachel.
Linksys chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
awww im so happy for Quinn !
SalGersGirl chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
GREAT update, well worth the wait! I'm glad Santana won't have to go Lima Heights Adjacent on Judy! I'm looking forward to seeing how you're going to spin the rush into a teen marriage!
mixtapesandcellmates chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
I love what Judy said! Quinn needs to get her girl!
gllover22 chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
I love Judy in this. Looking forward to the wooing. And Judy helping. yea.
gllover22 chapter 13 . 12/19/2013
I hope Judy is supportive of Quinn. Oh happy day, marriage to the ogre. yuk. sorry. Didn't like it on glee and don't like it here. rant over. I hope Rachel wakes up soon.
sammyc21 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
really good can't wait for next chapter
SalGersGirl chapter 13 . 12/19/2013
I thought you did Santana justice and this was a great update and way to move things forward! I want to be frustrated with Quinn but I can't because she has some legitimate concerns/fears. I sure hope Judy can redeem herself for letting her daughter down so spectacularly AND Rachel has a wake up cal;l and realizes that she & Finn are a match made in HELL! Merry Christmas to you and yours!
gllover22 chapter 12 . 12/14/2013
Hate having to go through this again.
FanQuinn chapter 12 . 12/13/2013
Rachel needs a wake up call and fast. I don't know what the hell is she thinking. Quinn is going to be thrilled about the news.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
Ohhh, damn ring. I wanted a kiss! I hope one of them actually do something about their feelings. Looking forward for more.
Linksys chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
yeahhhh a kiss a kiss come on ! :)