Reviews for Delayed for a Little While
Lona Beth Undorina chapter 4 . 7/21
Holy peanuts, batman! This is amazing. Any chance we'll be seeing an update?
DanannB chapter 4 . 5/15
Oh my gosh... you have to finish this story! You can't leave it like this! I'm waiting (hopefully not in vain) for the next chapter.
Tenzin chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
This is epic!thank u so much for this story.. I can't wait to read the next chapter..
SimplySpectating chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
I know this was posted a while ago but I've been so busy with school and family that I'm just reading this now. I love it so much I can't stand it. Its diversions from the original are what I really love. Their personalities and molly being upset over the wolf was perfect.
reader chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
Brilliant! I would never have thought of using the cabby as Visini. And Watson and Mary are perfect also. Now we just need to get Sherlock undead again...
sherlolly-shipper221B chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
HOLY MOLY! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TO UPDATE FOR SO LONG AND I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE IT UPDATED! THANK YOU THANK YOU! This was a truly incredible chapter but cliffhanger! Noooo! I can't wait to see what happens next.
AtypicalTeenager22 chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
I was wondering if Mart would make an appearance. Love the twist on the princess bride and incorporating sherlock episodes. It's so good and addicting. I can't wait for the what's next!
Limaro chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Such joy to see this continued! I went back to reread from the beginning. I enjoyed so much about this reunion that I don't know where to start raving first. The passionate kiss of course. Molly's inappropriate sense of humor making itself known after the wolf attack was great. All of the little connections to both the Sherlock and the Princess Bride universes. It all turned out okay when Mary Morstan shot Sherlock. Even though it was painful to read, I'm confident James' Morstan stabbing him will end well too! I look forward to seeing what clever turn you have in store to make it all okay. I'd sure love to see Miracle Max make an appearance. And it would be awesome to see how you Sherlock-ize that "to the pain" speech.
Thanks for writing!
JesusFreak77 chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Why would you do this to me. My heart hurts, man.
But it's so good! Update soon, if you can. You have no idea how excited I was when I saw you had updated.
jackiemack916 chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
Wow. Great update.
Poodle warriors chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
Such a wonderful chapter; full of little winks to the movie while furthering the action within your story. A great read for a lazy Saturday afternoon :)
Malorne-10 chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
Curse you! I really hope you update soon, I love this story and can't wait until it's done.
Valhara chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
I'm so happy you updated! Wonderful chapter and very well written. I can't wait for more!
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
Unhindered, I plowed on despite of the distractions there in the text.

Blood great chapter! That was a perfect reunion! You penned it so well. I totally love it. I also adore how you make Sherlock-in-love not sappy.

I have to keep telling myself that this is a Princess Bride AU and Sherlock-getting-stabbed-in-the-heart is just one of his plans. The cliffhanger is kinda killing me!

Waiting for more