Reviews for Harry Potter and The Magic of Music ch
starlite22 chapter 5 . 3/17
If olivander new Hermione had magical relatives how come the goblins didn't, would there if been a vault? With family heirlooms?
aptteach123 chapter 9 . 12/18/2016
This is a fantastic story! I can't wait to see what will happen next. I do notice you haven't updated since 2014, I hope you still will continue this story!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/23/2016
talking to my ass just fire him already.
Kourtney Uzu Yato chapter 9 . 6/23/2016
Damn it, Snape! When will you learn that you cannot win? Continue the story please!
Satsuki2015 chapter 9 . 1/18/2016
really loving this story, it's so much fun & entertaning. update soon plz i really want to know what happens next. can't wait for a new chapter.
Saissa chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
Please please, can you continue and update this one?

It has a most unusual angle (storyline).

I would LOVE to read more!
DanDrake chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
O_o why couldn't dumbledore just used a reparo on the violin when it broke?
WBH21C chapter 9 . 10/21/2015
So very well done!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 9 . 5/12/2015
Boy, it appears that you don't intend for ~your~ Severus to be redeemable. Too bad: I really like a Sevvy that's *for* Harry and a Draco that can still be saved, but after reading your take on their opinions about women/girls, I'd say, at this juncture, castrate 'em all and they can take their prejudices with them to the next great adventure! Sorry, but NOT really. I'm 53 years old and have watched as opportunities for building strong girls & women (I was part of the experiment of 'Title IX', in the '70's and became the first and ONLY girl to take woodshop in 7th & 8th grades. I dropped during 2nd Semester of 8th because THE TEACHER finally told me I'd NEVER be allowed to use the power tools [electric saws, lathe, sanders, drill press, etc.] because The LAW didn't specify that THEY HAD TO! They HAD TO let me into the class, but they weren't required to allow me to advance with or exceed the boys!) were only exceeded by the efforts of multiple sections of our society to dismantle & destroy the programs, but also to denigrate and subvert young women to self destruct ('GIRLS GONE WILD' ringing any alarm bells?!)
Anyway, we'll see where you take it and, so far, I LOVE how your story is going.
I did notice a continuity glitch with Ollivander: Harry had already met and spoke with Ollivander, during his first visit to Diagon Alley, when he was eight and with Ollie's memory, their official visit shouldn't have been a surprise.
Hope you come back and update, soon!
Take care and Thanks!
MelJ
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
Wow! What a story, so far: Wonderful characterizations, settings, and scenes, as well as the quite original premise (at least, I've never seen it done before). I'm so looking forward to continuing, but I wanted to pause, here, to put in my humble opinion before going further.
Thank you for a lovely read, thus far!
MelJ
lilyjen09 chapter 9 . 4/21/2015
I have not come across many stories where Harry plays a musical instrument, and am enjoying this one. Update soon. :)
TxA-GunFighter chapter 9 . 2/11/2015
Good chapter.

gunny
nightwing27 chapter 8 . 2/10/2015
can't wait to do a story like harry's bond only a few chapters in the present and then in the past a few chapters of tom and the rest fun loving bonding good thing I'm writting one by one stories and will not leave an old story behind
eddie-jazz-carlies lover chapter 9 . 2/10/2015
This is a great story. I love what you have done to add music it to it. Please update soon.
nightwing27 chapter 9 . 2/7/2015
it's a good story good thing I'm going one by one don't one to go through writting more then one story like you did and left out harry's bond for many years