Reviews for Nightmare
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Are you ever going to make more chapters this story looks really interesting I have an ideo how about gumshoe or edgworth
Mathew R chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Also it would be interesting to see what pear would dream about
Mathew R chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
I would Probaly like to see what gumshoe would dream about and edgeworth
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
Even the Judge? I can imagine him screaming 'GUILTY' like a maniac over and over while Maya was being chased.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
From now on, I'm considering it official canon that Phoenix had this dream at one point.
IDK chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Both von karmas and edgeworth
Ryujin Mei chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Hmm this was somewhat sad... well Maya will never lay off the burger though! I still think it was funny! Ahaha Maya! You shouldn't have eaten so much anyway! lol!the red-eyed judge kinda reminded me of Phoenix's nightmare from AA2? I think? The case with Maggey Bird. Teehee! Keep up the great work ok? This is very entertaining! Well, I'd LOVE to see Miles Edgeworth, oooh! if you take suggestions, how about he imagines being forced into a marriage with Wendy Oldbag or something? Cos she's like all stalkerish towards him, and he hates it! Poor guy! lol!
Ryujin Mei chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
TAKE THAT! Here's a review for you! BWAHAHAAH! OMG! This was HILARIOUS! I laughed so hard! *ahem* Poor poor Phoenix... that's gonna leave a few scars on him eh? Haha I love this!
6GunSally chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
That was pretty frightening! Who'd have thought that burgers might make Maya fat?
AA Addict chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Awesome chapter! Yes, quite emotional, but nightmares are! And it's Maya, the 19 year old girl who has suffered more than anybody else, really. I don't think Maya will ever be able to look at the Evil Magistrate properly again! Keep it up!
AceFangirl chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
This one was a little more intense than the last one, but still I liked it. That is the kind of nightmare Maya would have, especially if she had eaten too much before bed. You know, Franziska would be interesting if you're not already planning on doing her. Can't wait for the next one!
Wanadoos chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
I love this story so much! Thank you thank you thank you for writing this :D
6GunSally chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Ahahaha!

This is funnier than a Mexican prison!
What's that you say? Prison isn't funny? Oh, my bad...
But this was funny and weird-the dreamworld, it's like that.
I liked all the parts of Phoenix's nightmare, except for Edgeworth, he'd have more taste than to throw himself at people especially disguised as Jean Armstrong. But then, I realized, this is a nightmare-Phoenix Wright's nightmare... So maybe he secretly wants Edgeworth to hit on him in the same creepy way Jean did... I thought, whoa, man that's deep...

This story was deep... Good job!
AA Addict chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
That was hilarious! It actually put a smile on my face and made me laugh out loud! Poor Phoenix, having a dream as bad as that! I saw a reference to 'Informercial' in there! Nice!

Have you by any chance seen an AA video on youtube called Mambolawyer? It has Manfred breathing fire! I guess fire breathing runs in the von Karma blood!

Edgeworth in his undies! Awesome! I think Edgeworth had too much tea! See the story 'TEA!' by topersnake for further details! The sight of Edgey in silk undies is forever burned into my mind...

I could just imagine Godot sailing in a coffee lake! Maybe the boat was made using coffee beans?

The Steel Samurai avalanche was hilarious! I think Nick's going to delete the Steel Samurai theme as his ringtone now!

Dahlia was evil! Poor Feenie, having his ex in his dream!

Bikini in a bikini was hilarious! You know, the luscious blonde hair bit could be true, she never takes her hood off!

I would love to have that nightmare!

Thanks for mentioning me! The conversation was hilarious, and you just made it more hilarious! Update soon!
AceFangirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
His two greatest nightmares rolled into one. Prosecutors and crazy Feys. Can't wait to see what else you come up with!