Reviews for The Admirer
server13server13 chapter 35 . 9/20
I've enjoyed this so much—thank you!
late2thepicnic chapter 35 . 8/15
Another wonderful chapter! Oh, my heart...
midnightsnapdragon chapter 1 . 8/1
Well, well, well ... looks like we've found our 'dangerous' admirer. I get the feeling there's a bit of psychopath (or, at least, a very unreasonable personality) under that beautiful, polished veneer.
I like how Molly is portrayed so far - awkward but loveable and not obviously smitten.
Sherlock using her to get away with something makes me shake my head. And sigh a lot.
Bennielover-78 chapter 35 . 7/13
First of all, I just wanted to say that I've really enjoyed reading this story and I don't mind that wait between chapters as I easily get back into it each time I've read an update. It probably helps that I only just found this story last year some time, so I eagerly read all of the first 30 or so chapters nearly all at once.

Anyway, secondly, please don't apologise for your life getting in the way of writing this beautiful story. It was well worth the wait and I applaud your continued attempts. I hope things will improve for you soon.

Just one question...was this meant to be the last chapter? It felt final, so I'm guessing it was, but just wanted to check.

Thanks again for a lovely chapter. :) x
canterlevi chapter 35 . 7/5
Auuuughggghhh! These two idiots! Ay-yi-yi!
incomprensibile chapter 35 . 7/5
No matter what, I am not going anywhere and I am seeing this story to the end.
But dearie, I have had an immense need to kick their shins for the last 3 to 4 chapters and I am turning murderous. Do relieve me of this idiotic craving to hurt fictional characters...
gleekymcgrey chapter 1 . 7/5
Loved it! ️ thankgoodness this has a lot of chapters. It should keep me entertained for some time!
siesuta chapter 35 . 7/5
...I am swept away and under a lot of feels. FEELS.
Arg, i wish that time Molly will borrow the grey scarf soon!
Also I am so sorry that you had hard time. ((( hugs ))) Feel free to bent, I'd listen if that helps.
likingthistoomuch chapter 35 . 7/5
This just made me sugh deeply and stare out of my window for a long time, wondering. There is so much melancholy, but it ended on a rather positive note too. I loved it. Keep going on Hui, you'll have this one reader for sure!
Imogen74 chapter 35 . 7/5
Lovely and sad! Still here, waiting for an update!
amherendeen chapter 35 . 7/4
Lovely, lovely chapter. And I'm with you to the end of the line, Cap'n! Write at whatever pace you want to write. This story is worth the wait.
I do love your story! I will read till it's complete. I'm getting a sneaky suspension that Evelyn Lancaster might be making another appearance and Sherlock will most definitely prove his love to Molly and Scott!
ButterflyDreamer21 chapter 35 . 7/4
I have to admit something. though ur update take long, and I always almost die of antecipation, when it's finally up it always put a silly smile on my face. Those two are soooo cuteee. I cant even. And Sherlock with Scott is the most adorable thing. He is such a proud daddy and is not even . It's sad to see him leaving but it comforts me knowing thats still story to come. Pleasee keep with the good work. Absolutely love ur writing. anxious to the next uupdate already. xx
Sherlockian87 chapter 35 . 7/4
Brb sobbing!

Oh Hui, you may have lost some readers, but you will never lose this one! I love this story so much and I will most certainly stick with it to the end.

That whole exchange between Mycroft and Ayumi had my heart breaking, and Sherlock and Molly's goodbye nearly had me in tears but it wasn't until Molly's note on the plane that I was full out sobbing.

You really know how to hit right in the feels!
Whovian and proud of it chapter 35 . 7/4
Hello! I haven't given you any reviews for this story yet, because I'm terrible at it. But just this once, I have to say something. This story is really amazing, one of my absolute favorites. The characters are right and the language is great. The story is exciting and emotional. Even though I have to wait months for every new chapter, it's worth it! I get a message every time you post a new chapter, and my heart always jumps a beat. So even if I have to wait four more years for this story to finish, I will be with you until the very end!

With love, the admirer of your work ;)