Reviews for Visit
Resonance chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Awwww that's sooo cute :) You managed to capture their feelings very well and to make me feel for them. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I really liked this.
guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
*going fangirl* OMG this is totally adorable! *high pitched scream* So cute! I absolutely love love love this pairing to death! can't wait to read more from you!
Neopuff chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
hnnngghh this is sooo cute :D and i totally love the flow of your writing! very nice :)
bugsymutt chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I felt Scarlett's feelings were very realistic. Little things like wondering if she should be doing this, if the cards were a bad idea, the awkward word choice, were all things I would have thought if I were in that situation. Nice story!
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This is a nice spin on seeing him recover from the accident. I don't think I've seen anyone else mention things like his team mates visiting (other than Scarlett) or sending him cards or anything like that. Well, I don't really see him as the kind to really accept a whole lot in the way of visitors, but cards, most definately. I think you pegged her guilt down quite well. All in all, very nice job. Now tell those other bunnies Storm Shadow is gonna come skewer them for dinner if they don't get off their lazy rears!
SpawnOfCthulhu chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
A wonderful version of a delicate situation.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Very, very sweet! You can't help but get the feeling everything will work out for them, as you should. Wonderful job.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Wonderful job for a hard to write conversation.. The emotion was high and you in my opinion captured it well..