Reviews for Orange Star High - The Reunion
gabelou1991 chapter 8 . 5/18
Belle histoire.
Oops sorry, forget that last review of mine. Ment to wite it on another fic!
damnit! This is akward!
meamt to put it on the new fic watch the series
Its a must read fic! I meant to put it there
That make a man out of you song was from the abriged ( i forgot to mention that ). It would be cool to hwve an 'intermission' episode for the kids to watch. Like a little break or something. Or when your basically done with the fic.
PLEASE NEXT CHAPTER!, dont abandon it, its sooooo good!
Mustafa123 chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
Twill thou be finishing this spelened quest o romances?
Guest7777 chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
Just wondering when you are going to update again? Question for you.

It's raining, it's pouring-1

Our fingers touch the sky-12

I'm sorry baby-13
You were the sun and moon to me-14
I'll never get over you, you'll never get over me-15

Are these going to be your title chapters?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
MAKE NEXT CHAPTER MAN! Sorry but when I saw that there was no next button, I just freaked out. I really want this story to is great. Awesome even. And you are gonna make Gohan propose before the kid's birth(s?) right? please do. If it has some sort of misunderstanding that makes them split up... well I would stop reading this. Unless it's solved quickly. If the kids die before birth, the same thing would happen in the last statement. If either Gohan or Videl die, I hate you. Sorry to be so mean and rude, but I just really like this the way it is, besides if Gohan proposed. Please forgive me for this. I mean no harm if it caused any. Again, I'm sorry. ToT
Theiarm chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Plz update loving the it
Dracoforce7 chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
Just wondering when your next update will be?
SaintMichael95 chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
Im really ejoying this. I cant wait to find out what happens in the end!
gx257 chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
I really like the story and hope you keep it up
Annoyed chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
Why are you such a damn Videl-basher? It's pathetic.

She was a ''bullying, bitch''(Puh-lease! We all know Canon Gohan had the raging hots for her in high school partly BECAUSE she was so freakin' ballsy.
The Son Males love beautiful dark-haired spunky females who just HAPPEN to have impressive knowledge of the fighting arts- call it the 'Saiyan' in them. That there is their DREAM GIRL.
Gohan was interested in Videl from the beginning. Not Lime. Not Angela. And certainly not that ditzy hoe Erasa.).

Gohan was the ''pathetic, down-trodden bullying victim who has a major chip on his shoulder''. He goes on to become 'A-MAZING!Omgfggfffffff!*INSTANTmultipleorgasms*like, sooo hot, causing lady-boners everywhere, like, gosh, how 's FREAKING PERRFECT, much better than mean bully Videl of course. Did I mention he's ssoooo sexually-gifted, like, i mean, like he's an unmatched SEX MACHINE!1! What do they call the male version of the mythological siren, because that's what GOHAN is!Omgdfff!11! THAT'LL teach that BITCH Videl to be *GASP*...MEAN to him! Of course SHE, like every other creature with two X chromosomes wants to JUMP HIS DICK but FIRST that Evil Bitch must feel HOOORRRIBBLE for her behaviour, realize her inferiority and BEG and PLEAD FOR HIS FORGIVENESS. I mean, she KNOWS he's the Most Eligible Bachelor in the freaking WORLD! It's a title afforded to him in all the Women's Magazines!'
SIDE NOTE: Did you have a beautiful girl be mean to you in high school or something?You had a crush on her but she was dismissive towards you and NOW you’re living vicariously through the character of Son Gohan STICKING it to EVIL Videl Satan (metaphor for ALL WOMEN WHO FAIL TO RECIPROCATE A GUY’S ROMANTIC FEELINGS AND ARE BLIND TO BAD-ASS AWESOMENESS...stupid bitches that they are *grumble, grumble*)

ERASA, the bubble-headed blond who Gohan BARELY spoke to the first day of his enrollment at Orange Star High and NEVER AGAIN AFTER is somehow ''His Saving Grace, his damn Guardian Angel. Gohan would never have been able to bear the EEEVVVIIILLLL of the one known as EvilBitchVidel *THUNDERCLAP* without her Saintly presence in his life. THANK GOODNESS for Erasa!*emotionally applauds the biggest hero in your DBZ stories*
-_-
Seriously? Need I elaborate further? Just stop, dude/lady/whatever. NONE of this is believable.

Gohan and Videl have a beautiful romance on the show; many consider them to have THE best romance of all the couples on the show. Your beloved Erasa doesn't get a look anything, she and Angela were the slutty ones drooling over him. Our Videl played it cool and won his heart. Sorry to set you straight about all this but somebody had to.
Do you have a crush on Erasa or something?
A-man chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Great story.
NightLocker chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
Update please!
Cricycle chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
You could easily hate someone's guts whilst still wanting to fuck the absolute shit out of them because they were hot.

...aka, rape...