Reviews for Relationships 101: How to Argue With an Iceprince
kiko280 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Lol I wasn't expecting that!
namina88 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Hahaha poor sakura .. It's so funny .. Good story :)
LookOverHere chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
LOLOLOLOL
PurpleLup chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I love the ideia of you writting something about how they're as a couple. And you know how I love everything you write. So go deep and good luck, I'll be just reading and getting as happy as I could ever be, hehe. :)
XiaoJieMeijin chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Poor Sakura is right. Man if I was her I would have just stalked out and found one of teh guys like Rock Lee XD and hang with them for the day XDD Hahahaha Itachi would surely hafta get jealous...maybe -.- it is Itachi and he is pretty unpredictable lol :)
soph chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I laughed so hard )))) this fic is beautiful! I would love to read more fics similar to this from you
tigress808 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Bravo, I have never read a story that made me laugh my ass off. Most definitely one of my favorites
sharkswillruledaWORLD chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I loved it :3 I couldn't stop laughing when she saw that it was the doorknob that caught her hahahaha... I kinda knew that something was wrong when she was talking and receiving no response from Itachi, but I never would have guessed that it was the doorknob. Hahahaha I can't stop laughing. I truly love it, can't wait for the new itasaku story
Sapphire Pen Master chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Hehehehehe.
Doctorjaws chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
"I believe we do that every night and more often than not first thing in the morning. I am more than open to doing so more frequently if you so desire."
Goddamn that was fuuny and curse my imagination.
Doujin-Maker chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
It's..., I..., she..., and then..!

I.. think I have never felt so much embarassed in my whole life before.., the most surprising part is, it's because of a writen story! This one here! OH man..

I was so happy, when I saw you've wrote a new ItaSaku fic and I was reading it , all innocent like and then.. the whole situation, how Sakura .. I can't say it.. it's just too embarassing & awkward.. My whole body blushed, of course I firstly screamed "OH MY GOD" into my fluffy blanket I'm currently wrapped into (it's 1 AM, so if not for the blanket I;m sure my family would've woken up by now) . Ah yes, I had to calm down and after 10 minutes of checking out my accounts I was finally a little bit less-embarassed.

Ps: If you're curretnly struggling with your new ItaSaku storyline, please consider 'M' instead of 'T' I'd love to read some 'M' ItaSaku scenes written by you! (_)
Sakura no Polen chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
it sounds really oretty :) will you continue?
Meanna NeKo chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Tee hee...thanks!
Hind-x chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
The part where Sakura's sleeve got stuck on the doorknob is my favourite! I couldn't stop laughing! It was so embarassing and kind of adorable!

Great story! It's funny and well-written!

(I'm still laughing!)
debs o.0 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
loved it :)
please write another chapter and maybe fit a kiss or two in it ;)