Reviews for A Mark Each Time I See You
abutterflymind chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This was gorgeous! I felt so sad for John he was already a marked man with the sniper threat.
Ertal77 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
You have captured the pic awesomelly! I love how they meet again, without arguments, without explanations, without rage: John simply accepts him back. That's sweet...
clejssaasa chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
That moment when John's thrown off equilibrium - it's a balance he thinks exists isn't it, though. Because he's marked himself for everyone to see and for everyone else that balance is kind of gone, right? I love the parallels you've drawn between The Silence and Sherlock and John and Amy, because it sets the mood. Amy is tense and frightened, and in my head, John is too, because he obviously considers seeing Sherlock everywhere as his consciousness slipping up.
Sherlock's remorse and John's pain is so so realistic (oh god my heart) and I love the silence and the slowness with which they reunite - there is no urgency for explanations and apologies because they have all the time - it just shows how deeply profound their bond is - even three years later. It's genuine. I love that. *crying*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Getting real caught up in these lol another excellent read love