Reviews for Age is Just a Numbuh
Baby Hedgehog-Cute but DEADLY chapter 2 . 4/16
Love, so much love. My love for this is unprecedented.
8annie81 chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
:'D I know they never really got decommissioned, but this is so beautiful! Maybe... Just maybe think of doing one more chapter where they remember..:)
8annie81 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
No way would Morton go through with that threat :/
:( hurry formulating that plan Dexter.
Brandon Storm chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
KND bureaucratic assholes. Excellent story by the way. Look forward to the next.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
There is nothing I can say except for this:

Brilliant.

Thank you, for writing this.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
August 31st is my birthday. I approve of this tale already. Also, I used to live near the Great Lakes, and I feel rather strongly for them, so more points for mention (even if a worrying mention of their pollution).

While I agree with Numbuh Five's ideology of age...it is still ironic, as for years they swore disdain and annoyance, even hatred, at teenagers...and now they /are/ teens, and are arguing for their cause. Poor them. Technically, they could do the program Abby ended up in where they were secretly kept commissioned, but I suppose that would be too obvious, hm?

This is a remarkable plot. It is so good to see you back again.

And now to see Dexter's reaction...

Dexter's description of all the supposed 'good' things currently happening is wonderful. It is good to see how the war will end. It warms my heart.

Ah, there is the wonderful Dexterian reaction! And it seems whatever conclusion Y.O.-Y.O. will have will be a good one, for Dexter seems very fond of Wally for his protection of the Professor. I do love that genius at times like this.

Dexter's response is expected, and Mandy assisted, which is also good. Were this an anime, Dexter would certainly actually be on fire, flaming with utter rage even now. Quite a humorous picture.

Mandy's very provocative statement proves once more why that girl is one of my role models. So wonderfully devious.

'Those Ed people'? I laugh with humor (professional way to say 'lol').

In which Dexter has a crazy, mysterious idea. Excellent.

Hoagie and Sgt. Morton fun. Yay. I would also be trying to annoy Mandark as much as possible. Of course, depending on DeeDee's answer to his query, I would imagine he is either oblivious to the outside, or quite, quite annoyed.

So Morton finally found out that he used to be an operative. Good. I was hopeful that he would. You timed it well, so now he would sympathize with Sector V. Very well planned, on your part.

In which Abby asks a good question, and receives a good answer, and Hoagie finally gets his dream come true. Sort of.

In memorandum to FusionFall, I dedicate this review. As the game ended the 29th of August, I thank you for posting a new story so close to the game's demise. It makes the memory stay strong in my soul.
ZodiacSnake chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH TToTT That was beautiful and perfect! Thank you i had actually been worried about what would happen to them after the war!
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Welcome back, KND.
Afalstein chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
And so they get their memories back. It seems like a lot of time has passed, but that's probably just the way it seems to Sector V, who don't remember doing anything else than living with their families. I suppose this could be happening the next day for all I know... though the KN D might have surveillence up that soon.

Anyway, fairly straightforward. GOod read, enjoyed it.
Second daughter of Eve chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Woah...this is just too awesome!
Zephyrus Genesis chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Darn, I was hoping to get to see some of the fallout of what happens afterwards. Reactions and what not. But this is good anyway!

The concept of being de-commissioned puzzles me. How do they take away the memories of the kids being in KND but not reduce them to the mentality of their pre-KND age? Does it specifically take only KND specific memories or something?
Zerowing21 chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Such a simple plan, yet it works so well for this. Loved that you pulled more stuff from the past back.
Zephyrus Genesis chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Hm, I'd been wondering how Sector V was still serving during the war despite being teenagers. This explains it quite nicely, thank you for starting this.

Ooooh, Dexter has a -plan-, and we all know he runs rings around the KND without even paying attention. This is going to be EPIC!
Zerowing21 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Like I said over on dA, this really tugs at the heart strings, having to see this happen to them. They don't deserve it, even if they are over age.
jcogginsa chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
i'm looking forward to this. I have a theory about what Dex's plan is