Reviews for Flashback
The BatThing chapter 20 . 10/2
Really looking forward to more.
The BatThing chapter 13 . 10/2
:) I love your writing style. This is one of the bests I've read in awhile.
The BatThing chapter 8 . 10/2
You're awesome with keeping everyone in character.
The BatThing chapter 6 . 10/2
Lmfao this is good
The BatThing chapter 5 . 10/2
Awesome job!
ASHjennings chapter 20 . 9/24
Thanks for updating. This was a really great chapter. Looking forward to seeing what happens next :)
jhbratva chapter 19 . 9/2
Thank you for updating the story. It keeps on getting better.
Please keep going...
I just love this story. You tell this so well. Would love to know what happened with Mike and Jesse while Walt was gone. Probably quite a story! I really am enjoying this. Don't want it to end. Thank you so much.
FoxyGuy87 chapter 18 . 8/10
good chaptet, although a bit short, but still, I really enjoyed it
jhbratva chapter 17 . 8/8
This is one of the best fanfics of BB I've ever read. I'm certain the theme is inspired by the episode "Kafkaesque" because Jesse suddenly finds himself as a child without explanation.
Anyways, thanks for the great read and here's hoping you finish this, it's too great to not finish!
Are you going to finish this? I love this story
Vi Dii chapter 17 . 7/27
I just found this story and I binge read it for the last couple of hours and now I need more hahah I really love Jesse and Mike dynamic :D
Holy I thought this would never update! I love your writing style and have a good day!
Another great chapter - thank you. I'm stunned that Jesse had the guts to kick Mike. Even more stunned that Mike didn't go all out on him. Very much enjoying this story and the dynamics of the characters. I don't know how you do this, but am glad you do! Can't imagine what Saul has to say. So glad you are continuing. I love this story.