Reviews for Spring Fever
Vamp-Princess09 chapter 3 . 11/22
I absolutely fuc*ing love this story! I can't wait to see what you write next.
Firechaseswater chapter 2 . 2/14
Ok write more
Lillywhite1 chapter 3 . 1/7
Thanks for writing this amazing story!
Manuela chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
I missed seeing Edward's vampire side in original book. Good story. After all he is vampire. Sex animal.
Juliet Palamino chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
You are a magical, magical writer and I adore every aspect of this story
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
So f****** hot !
starsmina chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
great story with plenty of lemons to go around, thanks
Evilhyperpixie13 chapter 2 . 3/23/2016
Definitely not disappointed. Incredibly impressed
YJ22 chapter 3 . 3/8/2016
So intense! So hot! I love this story, thank you for updating! Can't wait to read more from you :)
EBLoveSong chapter 3 . 3/4/2016
Holy mother of shit! THAT WAS SO INTENSE
And oh my gawd, I have it bad for this Edward. Such a dirty talking bad boy, so possessive and seductive. It was very hard to relate him to the "Twilight Edward" if you know what I mean. He's completely different. I don't think he's ever said a curse worth beyond "damn" lol.
Anyways! Thanks so much for continuing this story. I'm so glad you changed the outcome given that Bella didn't get pregnant after she and Edward...um, copulated. I really would've preferred it that way in the saga. *sigh* That's what fanfics like these are then, I guess! So thank you so very much for this, it's like a dream come true. Lol!

Love,

- Ally, xo
Sassyvampmama chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
LOL, this was fantastic! Smutty and funny to think of the tightly restrained Eddy losing it to his animal instincts! Thanks for sharing.
ChristianMom54 chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
Oh, how I love this story. Thanks for sharing.
shorty1773 chapter 3 . 2/26/2016
Loved it!
MissyDy chapter 3 . 2/26/2016
When they went out to the woods I thought Jake might be treated to the Mike Newton experience. Not that I wanted him to see any part of Bella, I can't stand that dog. He, and Edward's family, both need a lesson on boundaries. This was a fun read. Thanks.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/25/2016