Reviews for Spring Fever
starsmina chapter 3 . 5/3
great story with plenty of lemons to go around, thanks
Evilhyperpixie13 chapter 2 . 3/23
Definitely not disappointed. Incredibly impressed
YJ22 chapter 3 . 3/8
So intense! So hot! I love this story, thank you for updating! Can't wait to read more from you :)
EBLoveSong chapter 3 . 3/4
Holy mother of shit! THAT WAS SO INTENSE
And oh my gawd, I have it bad for this Edward. Such a dirty talking bad boy, so possessive and seductive. It was very hard to relate him to the "Twilight Edward" if you know what I mean. He's completely different. I don't think he's ever said a curse worth beyond "damn" lol.
Anyways! Thanks so much for continuing this story. I'm so glad you changed the outcome given that Bella didn't get pregnant after she and Edward...um, copulated. I really would've preferred it that way in the saga. *sigh* That's what fanfics like these are then, I guess! So thank you so very much for this, it's like a dream come true. Lol!

Love,

- Ally, xo
Sassyvampmama chapter 3 . 2/29
LOL, this was fantastic! Smutty and funny to think of the tightly restrained Eddy losing it to his animal instincts! Thanks for sharing.
ChristianMom54 chapter 3 . 2/29
Oh, how I love this story. Thanks for sharing.
shorty1773 chapter 3 . 2/26
Loved it!
MissyDy chapter 3 . 2/26
When they went out to the woods I thought Jake might be treated to the Mike Newton experience. Not that I wanted him to see any part of Bella, I can't stand that dog. He, and Edward's family, both need a lesson on boundaries. This was a fun read. Thanks.
I like Dirty Edward!
cullen sandra chapter 3 . 2/25
Soooo good. Loved it. Love when edward lets his vampire side out, he has to hide it far too much.
Tell the others to fuck off and plan your own special day. Hate when the cullen family is so selfish and jealous that they can't be happy for edward and bella's happiness.
crackupmonkey chapter 3 . 2/23
Love how eager they are for each other.
LittleMoCullen chapter 3 . 2/23
That was Fun, Glad I got to read this Hot little story ;-)
LittleMoCullen chapter 2 . 2/23