Reviews for Spring Fever
Santesia chapter 2 . 21h
Just found this, can't wait for part 3.
ALPS chapter 2 . 7/22
This is so so hot! Amazed that Bella had the strength to even leave for school lol. Can't wait for the third part!
Part 3 please come. I did.
connie chapter 2 . 7/1
please finish this story
w0nd3rl4nd chapter 1 . 6/16
please please please continue! I love it
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 5/20
I didn't know that you had continued this. Was looking through my favorites today and found out you did! Still one of the hottest things I have ever read here. I can't even explain how hot it is. I really, really want to know what they will be like once she is turned and they have this mating season together. She is pretty damn insatiable in her human form . . . I have a very strong feeling that Edward won't be able to keep up with her once she is stronger. She's holding up so very well now. Your words do great things . . . my husband needs to come home NOW! hehehe If that squicked you out, I apologize . . .
Really love it!
YJ22 chapter 2 . 5/12
Love it! Please continue
en-mi-corazon-para-siempre chapter 2 . 5/7
OMG OMG OMG! Can't wait!
Please continue!
Gone Into Oblivion chapter 2 . 2/23
Godammit GODAMMITCONTINUE!

I am in love, LUST with it...please go on
brooklynvtc chapter 2 . 2/13
I seriously hope that you continue... that was HOT!
Eli42 chapter 2 . 1/29
Sweet and loving is great...sometimes. Thanks for knowin that.
Ahh! Was not expecting this, but glad I found it. Update please!
JustValeP chapter 2 . 1/26
This is probably the juiciest thing I've read in my life. You should totaly make them have sex on his piano. And I'd personaly love it if you added some humor to it at the very end, making Emmet find out about them by walking in on them or listen to them or something of the sort.
I can't wait for your next update!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »