Reviews for Silence and the Soldier
Serpentseeker chapter 3 . 6/18/2005
O.M.G. I love this pairing. You've done such a great job on it. Lovely charater portrayel.
Lost-Remembrance chapter 3 . 11/18/2004
UPDATE! really interesting story! Red Tail
icedragon chapter 3 . 4/9/2004
I noticed you haven't updated in awhile and was wondering if your gonna soon? Well if you do please make it soon because this is a really good story. Well, bye.
Dark Moon Rising1 chapter 3 . 7/30/2003
Hey there! I'm Dark Moon Rising, but won't let me sign in! Either way, I LOVE your fic! You have to update soon! Okay? Well, it's mid-night and I must be off. Update soon.

Dark Moon
Amaryuu-no-Reichi chapter 3 . 4/6/2003
this was good awsome plot plz contiune
Lita chapter 3 . 4/2/2003
Plez continue soon! i luv 1x3 stories!
Ewen1 chapter 3 . 3/31/2003
Aw soo sweet! Run Trowa! Run to your loved one! thank you soo much for contributing to the1x3 fics, there are no where near enough

You didn't enter the address where we could see Zeros though!

And update!Your good! I need another chappie
Xan chapter 3 . 3/31/2003
*pokes* 'Bout time, baka. Jeez, at least you're wokring on BH too... I've only been bugging you about THAT forever. Oh well... Good girl!
Saiko Senshi chapter 3 . 3/31/2003
AH !

OMG! You're BACK! *screams*

No f*cking way! I've waited so long!

I absolutely ADORE this ficcy! And I KNOW there are more chapters, so you better hurry up with typing them out again, if you even need to do that...

*sigh* you made my day...Damn... My day is ruined! I need to study my chemestry! Big test tomorrow! Wish me luck! hehe

~Steph~
keep the dreama live chapter 3 . 3/31/2003
aww poor heero , cant wait till you write more , this is a really cool fic
Xan chapter 2 . 9/21/2002
You ARE evil! Oh well, I know this better than about anyone, I guess. And, um... *hates to complain, but found a typo* i'll beta-read for you if you want...
Katie chapter 2 . 9/18/2002
I know that I have read this before! Anyway, I am looking forward to more!
moonbunny317 chapter 2 . 9/16/2002
More soon, pretty please? This is such a cute story... And yes, you do get evil with the cliffhangers!
Vampire Queen chapter 2 . 9/16/2002
That was soooo good, that is was awarded a stop in my list of favorite stories! I will be checking for more chapters! Hurry up!

~Queen~
Sicilienne chapter 2 . 9/16/2002
I really like where this story is going. I always thought that if there was to be one pairing between the pilots, that my first choice would be between Heero and Trowa. They *did* spend an awful lot of time together in the series, more than Heero and Duo I think. I like the pace you've set for this piece, it keeps the reader's attention without speeding through the plot. You're right in that cliffhangers are evil, but that keeps me wanting to read more. Hopefully the next chapter will come soon.

-Skye