Reviews for Resident Eve
awesome :)
traceybear chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Lovely!
readmered chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
alright so I've been a fan of Sherlock 4 years and this is my first venture into Sherlock fanfiction and I loved it it was brilliant thank you so much for writing as I'm a huge fan of all of your other doctor who fix and I love your writing style so thank you very much. I'm sorry for the punctuation in this it's because I'm using speech to text so it's awful.
luciinwaters chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Amazing!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
aww thank you for sharing this, made me smile :) hope you write more Molly/Sherlock fics! :D
Ellie chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
This story is so well-written. Funny at times, sad at others, and making me squeal with every word, I'd read this again and again and again.
Callialex chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I love your stories! I hope you write more of them!
famousindafuture chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Awwww. I love this. I love that you had the part about how everyone else sees the real her but he doesn't. Perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
heavy petting lol! im gonna try and use that sime time, see if it could still work
thechit chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
You're my perfect sherlolly writer ! Please do write more .
elennemigo chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
so so so beautiful! I loved their dialogues, so intense, so deep, so full of emotions... so many times I said «so»! hahaha thanks for sharing this!
TheWalkyre chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Is it weird that I automatically assume he's manipulatng her? I have a really hard time reading Sherlock fanfic where he has a "secret side" because even in the books he's portrayed as having asburgers/maladaptive attachment disorder/sociopath. None of which show true empathy. This was cute though and made me smile!
Crying Llama chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I'm really crying now. This is the best fluff I've ever read, excuse me while I go cry in peace WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
writingpenguin chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I just love reading this over and over. The characterization is spot-on. The dialogue is just perfect, not overly sappy yet still contains that romantic sentiment that makes readers like me smile. It's lovely, good work. :)
Bucky5 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014