Reviews for Chirp
FizzyWitch chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
Awww, so sweet. Makes me wish that had been the way it had gone in the show.
Mama's Stories chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
very sweet
Mama's Stories chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
this is how a story be
Mama's Stories chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
i was so afraid he would see a bite mark on her when the blanklet fell
Mama's Stories chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
that was lovely to bad it did not happened in the tv show
Mama's Stories chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
i almost pissed myself too
Mama's Stories chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
i always wondered how daryl and merle made it out of the city, thanks
Rena Hawke chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
What a fabulous AU. :) I nearly cried when Daryl & Sophia made it back.
It feels very true-to-canon, like this could've been the alternate scene. (Although with those oh-so-lovely writers we have, I dunno if they would've had a Caryl kiss. But that's okay, because I happen to love it here.)

Well done. Truly. Caryl on, First Mate!
TheRealSonia chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
You really have a talent with words.
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Well, Daryl, you did say for her not to kiss you on the forehead. Didn't mention other places.
Maeflower3 chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Love Carol's bold move and how the story is professing
lastyearsgirl chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
"Why are you telling me all this?" [...]
"Because you helped me keep that promise, and for a parent, a mother, that means more than any promise written down on paper. More than any vow said in church or weight of gold set on your ring finger," I love that your dialogue is spare, and amazingly well-written. 3
MSHK chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
Beautifully written. Thank you.
ImOrca chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
No. Nope, that was too nice to be the actual story ending. Too wonderfully fluffy. *lifts corner of electronic page to check behind it* I'm certain the doom-pocalypse is around here somewhere...waiting to jump out and bite me. No Tremors worms? Well, then, there must be Gremlins with the walkers, or ROUSs, or that thing from Super Eight, or Cloverfield, or something. No, this feeling I'm feeling is a hoax...a red herring...it is not actually there. I shall not give into it! NO! ;-)
BanannaFlvdSnow chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
I really enjoyed the whole thing..
And the ending was just right :D