Reviews for A Fic With No Name
Guest chapter 21 . 3/5/2014
very good! Can't wait for the rest!
RobinLady-in-Waiting chapter 21 . 12/17/2013
Loving this story so far, very interested in what comes next.
Autumn's Joy chapter 21 . 12/3/2013
This gets better and better! Fraser with a gun, breaking the law. Are the RCMP fraternization rules next? By the way, is a bus an ambulance?
nutmeg9cat chapter 20 . 12/2/2013
Exciting chapter! I am intrigued with where you take it from here. Thanks for keeping going.
Klover P chapter 20 . 11/29/2013
Nooooo! Dont stop there! More please! Update sooooon!
Nutmeg9cat chapter 19 . 11/25/2013
Really good story. I liked how you have introduced Ray K into the mix. Loved the scene in the gay bar. I could see the interaction and body language clearly in my mind. I hope you finish this soon. I like both the plot and the characterization, a rare thing to find in fanfic. Four years, huh! I appreciate your time and effort. Will look forward to reading the rest of this and future stories of yours.
Nutmeg9cat chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I've actually read several chapters now, eagerly. I especially like the unfolding of the story as you go. The characterizations are right on target, especially Ray and Turnbull stood out. I really like this and hope to finish it today.

Please keep writing in this fandom as you have a wonderful storytelling gift.
Autumn's Joy chapter 19 . 11/25/2013
So glad you are continuing this story! I can't wait to read more.
keitaya chapter 19 . 11/25/2013
Yay! I had given up on this being continued. Another great chapter and you are evil to leave us with such a cliffy.
McData chapter 18 . 6/20/2012
I love DS cliff-hangers and I'm sure I've read much of this several times. Please finish it!

Thanks!
KirstyMD chapter 18 . 6/16/2012
Wow this story is good! I hope that there is still more to come. Thankyou
Yabbit chapter 17 . 10/1/2011
this is how the last season should have gone. utterly brilliant and cant wait to see more.

:P
McData chapter 17 . 12/12/2010
I noticed you were short on reviews. Just wanted to say thanks for the story. I'm hoping you'll finish it. I want to see how Orvitz goes down. I like that Turnbull is being useful and how you fit Kowalski into the mix. Can't wait to read the ending.

Thanks much!
lohnshark chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This is a pretty compelling story. I hope you finish it.
horseaholic chapter 9 . 9/1/2008
Whoa, Meg escaped from the hospital? That's unusual. Normally, I have thought that Turnbull is a weirdo who is always trying to impress the inspector and make himself seem better than Benny (which is just absolutely impossible), but I'm glad he's helping her out (anonymously and secretly) this time.

Renthead07