Reviews for A Fic With No Name
Guest chapter 21 . 8/9/2015
I know this hasn't been updated in awhile but I hope you are able to soon!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/5/2014
very good! Can't wait for the rest!
RobinLady-in-Waiting chapter 21 . 12/17/2013
Loving this story so far, very interested in what comes next.
Autumn's Joy chapter 21 . 12/3/2013
This gets better and better! Fraser with a gun, breaking the law. Are the RCMP fraternization rules next? By the way, is a bus an ambulance?
nutmeg9cat chapter 20 . 12/2/2013
Exciting chapter! I am intrigued with where you take it from here. Thanks for keeping going.
Klover P chapter 20 . 11/29/2013
Nooooo! Dont stop there! More please! Update sooooon!
Nutmeg9cat chapter 19 . 11/25/2013
Really good story. I liked how you have introduced Ray K into the mix. Loved the scene in the gay bar. I could see the interaction and body language clearly in my mind. I hope you finish this soon. I like both the plot and the characterization, a rare thing to find in fanfic. Four years, huh! I appreciate your time and effort. Will look forward to reading the rest of this and future stories of yours.
Nutmeg9cat chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I've actually read several chapters now, eagerly. I especially like the unfolding of the story as you go. The characterizations are right on target, especially Ray and Turnbull stood out. I really like this and hope to finish it today.

Please keep writing in this fandom as you have a wonderful storytelling gift.
Autumn's Joy chapter 19 . 11/25/2013
So glad you are continuing this story! I can't wait to read more.
keitaya chapter 19 . 11/25/2013
Yay! I had given up on this being continued. Another great chapter and you are evil to leave us with such a cliffy.
McData chapter 18 . 6/20/2012
I love DS cliff-hangers and I'm sure I've read much of this several times. Please finish it!

Thanks!
KirstyMD chapter 18 . 6/16/2012
Wow this story is good! I hope that there is still more to come. Thankyou
Yabbit chapter 17 . 10/1/2011
this is how the last season should have gone. utterly brilliant and cant wait to see more.

:P
McData chapter 17 . 12/12/2010
I noticed you were short on reviews. Just wanted to say thanks for the story. I'm hoping you'll finish it. I want to see how Orvitz goes down. I like that Turnbull is being useful and how you fit Kowalski into the mix. Can't wait to read the ending.

Thanks much!
lohnshark chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This is a pretty compelling story. I hope you finish it.