Reviews for Scenario
Purplerandomthoughts chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Eddie is my favorite and almost noone writes about himand even thoo this is the first ive heard of this couple i liked it-i really like your writing style
Janay chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
BO THAT WAS HORRIBLE. BO MAC AND KAORI FOREVER! DID I MENTION THIS WORD, BO. BO BO. BO BO
Charshi chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
DA! -cries- MAC! I'LL HOLD YOU NO DA! -glomps- Mac- OO;; Get offa me... Tai- IIe, no da.

Chichiri- ;; I thought you only liked tall people.

Mitsukake-
Eddie Wachowski's Chick chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
:( wa kaori took my eddie!

(i guessed it was him before i read it) -

lol is there more?
KJ chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
like i said in ya other novel "give mac a chance with kaori!
Lady Rhiannon chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
that is just plain gross
Peppermint Schnapps chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Wow! That IS really weird! I can't say that I agree with the pairing, but frankly, I enjoy your writing, so I'll keep with it. And just for you... EddieXKaori!
Raiegki Leviathan chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Woah...good think I didn't have anything in my mouth!

You BETTER get the next chapter up soon! :)

Me? I'm more of a Kaori/Psymon person. (Don't ask...)

*Gets pelted with tomatoes*

Oo;; I'M SORRY, Kaori/Mac people! I TRIED TO LIKE THE COUPLE, I TRIIIIED!
Star of Light chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
for the record, i am NOT the type of person that ever says "awww..." and i did when i read this. I will even go as far as to say that it was totally cute. lol, its too late... that was v. well written, i like it a lot!
Realitysplitter chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Hmm...it's funny, I had just been recently thinking about this pairing as well. Super characterization so far. Pretty good writing (the "facing back into the oceanic sights" phrase was a bit awkward, but that's a minor point). Hope you'll be able to continue this. I would love to see how this story works out, either as a "flashback" tale, or as a description of how the relationship progresses. Nice job! _
the crazylovely bchan chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Goodies! No Kaori/Mac pairing! Yhee-haw!

KAORI? And EDDIE! Hah! that's so wrong, it isn't even right. At the ending, I spit out my Coca-Cola I was drinking all over the monitor in shock.

Cool.

Oh, I'll be honest, I half expected it to be Luther... *shudders*

-bchan

(just so you know, making moi spit out beverages in shock is quite an honor.)
Devilish Kurumi chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
O_o ;; D -.-

...Transalation: Whoa, how freaky! It was good though... Now I'm feeling like I really should go through with that Psy/Eddie fic that I abandoned so long ago... Snowri, the only one JP can be paired with without it looking weird is Moby. He's shorter than everyone else other then Mac and Kaori... Then again, I'm biased. _
Talean chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
aww, that was so cute! me like! *demands more*
The Infernal Jynk chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Aww...I'm loved. This was cute. You worked the idea out well.
Akuma Sephitaro chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Hm... I can see it... Now that she writes it, Eddie does seem like a good careing guy... Can't wait to read the rest...