Reviews for Time's Ashes
ClumsyReader chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
oh I can't wait to read more now that Marcus has entered the picture!
Please update soon:)
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
Love it!
adlerj chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Good chapter.

It was interesting to learn more about the vampires in this story.

Keep up the good work.
gallifrey calls now chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
I'd say one of the Volturi...?
I'm enjoying your stories so far, and I hope you update soon!
ClumsyReader chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
I love it!
It's a little crazy but I'm sure everything will work itself out!
Anyway, I have a few ideas as who they could have met but the eyes threw me off... the orange color suggests that they either occasionally drink from animals as well as humans or they are transitioning to the animal diet, I can't confirm who they are without more info..

I can't wait to find out who they are:)
The Agent of Fire chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Geez, they can't catch a break anywhere, huh? Well, I know the vampire isn't Laurent, because Bella ran into him long before the cliff-diving incident... I'm guessing the vampire is one of the Volturi. I think Marcus is the one who has dark hair. Or maybe it was Aro. Or maybe Caius... I can't remember which. Or it might Eleazar from the Denali Coven (I hope I spelled his name right...). That's all I can think of off the type of my head.
adlerj chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Good chapter.

It's always nice to have a chapter where things are explained, even if it's a filler.

Keep up the good work.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Another new adventure with the Doctor and Bella.

And not just that, the Doctor's original self, as in Doctor number 1, has made an appearance of sorts, and if I guess right, gonna make an actual one later.

Oh, this is gonna be awesome!
JackSpicer2311 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I love Willaim Hartnell.
Princess Unikitty chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
interesting idea for a crossover. keep it up.
Iron-Mantis chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Interesting fact about the twelfth doctor, Moffat has also stated that, unlike the situation with Colin Baker, reference will be made to Peter Capaldi's previous appearences in the Whoniverse, as the casting of Capaldi in his previous roles in both Doctor Who and Torchwood was part of an intended plan by the previous Executive Producer and Head Writer, Russell T. Davies.
ClumsyReader chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
that does seem a bit complicated.
I can't wait to read more:)
The Agent of Fire chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Poor Bella. She can't really seem to catch a break anywhere she goes. At least enough weird stuff happens to the Doctor that she doesn't have to spend the half the story proving that she is in fact a companion from the future. Although now I'll probably spend the whole story wondering why the tenth Doctor didn't recognize her name when she introduced herself in the first story (the obvious answer to which is that that story was written two or three years ago and this one probably wasn't even on the drawing board yet).
adlerj chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Good chapter.

Nice to meet the 1st Doctor and younger Steven.

Hope they can get the TARDIS back!

Keep up the good work!
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Oh dear, and looks like things are still in a right pickle for the moment, and will look forward to seeing how the young/old Doctor will handle ts twist in a way that Bella may not have figured on before.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »