Reviews for Play Pretend
You must make a sequel for this it's so hot and amazing! Please write another one soon!
kitkat012803 chapter 1 . 8/12
Can somebody pretty please make a story line like what Nico, Hazel, and frank were accusing them of because that would be awesome and I can't because my computer doesn't work very well and I can't really do it on my phone
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 7/8
It was fun in some places, but hard to get into because everyone was OOC.
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 1/6
I agree with Leo XD the faimly is fucked up 6 ways to Sunday...and it's only Tusday XD poor guys do all your story's threaten to kill me?!
cristal.blue5 chapter 1 . 1/4
To be honest, this is one of the most sluttish stories I've ever read in my life and I just about totally love it to the last sentence. How did you come up with the water-enema thing? I didn't even know that! Please keep writing these things, I love them!
NoirxAnge chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Ooh I just reread this and I feel so naughty for asking this but, would you even consider writing a sequel of horse!Frank fucking Leo and animal!Nico fucking Percy like omg. Not to be demanding or anything! Just curious if it would ever happen :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I totally agree with you, Leo.
Reon23 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Aww it was sweet I just imagine Nico, Frank, Hazel having sex with Percy and Leo. The baby always are cute and it funny Hazel hates Nancy XD. It's funny how Frank and Nico make a bet which one fill first there lover XD.
Hajjie chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
What Leo said at the ending was the best!
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Mmh, Kinky ! This was hot and fun ! I love it D Leo is so right when he says the maily will be fucked up XD Il would like to see the potion's effect, what will Percy choose ? Good ending though )
gypsyprincess94 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I am in love with this! :D
SkyeTai And Ic3 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
mellie chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
i love your story too bad it's only 1 chapter... TT-TT, only one thing that bothered me... i do believe that you wrote maidens when they where wearing maid outfits. a maiden is a virgin, i think the word you where looking for is maids, as in french maid.

please do write a sequel or something!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
squeal plz that was too hot
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
O... m... f... g. That had to be the oddest story in the world of percy jackson. It was awesome! :D loved it a lot!