Reviews for Reconnecting
curiositycollection chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Wow! You effectively included EVERY character (even Trailer!) in your episode, and gave them all GREAT dialogue, too. Wonderfully written!

"Trailer barked skeptically and Artie shook his head. 'Don't look at me like that.'"
- You even wrote hilarious dialogue for Artie & Trailer! :)

"The Warehouse was feeling far too pleased with itself. Mrs. Frederic sipped her tea and pondered."
- Ha! LOVE this story-angle about the Warehouse, and its moods.

This is a wonderful story, and it would make a really enjoyable episode to watch on-screen.
Hmm. Could you write more of these episode-stories? Maybe 13 stories? Per year? Just a suggestion ... :)
john6lisa chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
great job on the banter
gnbrules chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
But the banter worked out nicely! Great work.
bluellaby chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
That was very fun, I love the warehouse family! It's hard to manage so many characters at once, but I think you did a good job. Specially with the scenes at the beginning and the end, where they were all together.
And ouch, did Myka's outspoken slip hurt, but at the same time it was really -hm, thrilling, I'd say.
Very nice ending, too :)
othiara chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This was amazing! Well-written, great artifact ideas, and such good characterization.
MottsKid chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Ah, your banter is nothing to fret about. I was so glad to see you'd posted something. I've always enjoyed your work. Thanks so much for writing!
Rachel452 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Ah a day with a Bering&Wells fic from you is a good day indeed. Even on this very grey, sad last Warehouse day, you make me smile a little :)