Reviews for It's Complicated
NO SMOKER-YA!
Hah! The end and beginning were hilarious!
AAAWWW DID SABO JUST CALL SMOKER DADDY?!
This is really pretty scary, but also adorable!
AAAWWWWW
OOOHHHH...shit
Kurohana1 chapter 26 . 2/22
I love this story! It's fantastic, thank you so much for writing it! I've spent several days totally entranced by your writing, everything about this story is fantastic!
OctaveTea chapter 26 . 1/29
Holy crap what a story! You have a serious knack for writing some very dark and disturbing but incredible stories, it's like a roller-coaster ride. The characters were pretty amazing, not to mention the buildup of the plot and the creeping tension that connected chapter to chapter. Although Luffy didn't really get a major role in this story (but he's still adorable!), this has got to be one of the best darker stories out there! Be proud of yourself!
RoSH offline chapter 10 . 1/11
You are a deeply disturbed person you know that? Ive written some pretty gruesome death scenes, but ive never written gruesome death scenes for children. Reading this made me cringe and shudder and hurt. It was awful and wonderful at the same time because thats a sign of good writing.
Mayuko-chan chapter 26 . 10/27/2015
That's a beautiful ending... for now. I wish to know more about Law. :D
Ace is so cute. I just want to give him a hug, especially when he thought that no one would want him because he is "the son of a killer". Good job.
StarofJems chapter 26 . 10/19/2015
I've just spent my entire night reading this. I meant to just read some before going to sleep and next thing I knew I was completely enraptured by the mystery surround Ace. And then there was mystery surrounding Law. And then I WAS EXTREMELY STRESSED AND HAD TO KEEP READING TO FIND OUT WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT AND I A DISTRESSED. EXTREMEly distressed. Oh my god I'm so tired but my heart is still racing from all the shit these boys went through and now it's sorta resolved but there's still so many unanswered questions?! What did ace know that made him underground enemy number one. Who is the big bad boss? WHAT IS LAWS PAST aaaaaaaaaah
And now I've binge read all of this and have to wait for the next story and oh my god I'm such a wreck right now this was supposed to be a casual read a couple of chapters before sleep not read the whole thing in a night aaaahhhhhhf
Son of Whitebeard chapter 26 . 10/17/2015
love seeing beppo
MyHiccupsAreInvincible chapter 26 . 10/16/2015
Thank you for writing this, its amazing! :)
Guest chapter 26 . 10/16/2015
:) You're welcome. I'm looking forward your next story (the Guest from before, about justice system). I should probably commented earlier, because it's a great story and I've been reading it for quite some time (and I should have probably log on ffnet to comment). Congratulations on finishing the story. You should be proud of yourself.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/16/2015
Hmm meant to say I wasnt able to review since the last chapter where I left off xD This fanfic is one of the few ones that I really enjoyed and love. I remember following it since when there was only the 1st chapter xD Anyways, thank you ! - Velonica14