Reviews for Feels Like the First Time
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
awwwww...poor gray and juvia! damn lucy for spoiling their fun!
Hazel121617 chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
HOLY FUCK DAMN! Loved it! Lol the ending! ROTF!
Hazel121617 chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
HOLY FUCK DAMN! Loved it! Lol the ending! ROTF!
cutielove077 chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
OMG! Haha! Basically Lucy got two couples get together! GaLe and Gruvia! Yahooo! Can't get over with Lucy walking in on them! Haha!
RyanGosling4Ever chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
That part with Lucy walking in on Gray and Juvia had me laughing so damn hard, hahaha! xD
Goddess Char chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
it's Lucy's fault...I was going to give you a great review of how funny and slightly kawaii and amazing I thought that was, but Lucy's interruption put me off track and made me forget XD Gray, on the other hand, I'm surprised he wasn't too annoyed and angry knowing someone, especially one of his close nakama, had interrupted his private time with Juvia, but then again Lucy has probably seen him naked plenty of times.
Anyways, I loved it, as always you did a fantastic Fairy Tail fic, and I enjoy your writing! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Ahw that's so sad. XD Lol
LOVED IT! Too funny!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Aw, poor Gray. I adore them so much! :)
YouCan'tControlMe chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Laughing so very ridiculously hard at the end there. You're just a genius. Great story, and when Lucy walked in, just... I could picture her face XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Awesome
moonfairy014 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
woohoo! I love it!
jescya chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Kyaaaaa awesome story
cutieconcon chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
OMG. That was amazing. Pure genius. I love it. I freakin love it. You should write one for gale and nalu too. Beautiful. XD
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
That ending though! xD I know I've said this probably a million times already, but I absolutely LOVE your smut, especially if it's Gruvia. :3 And the dirty talk is always great too. ;) Anyway, your writing freakin' rocks! Great job, as always. ;)
Candy Lemon chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Wow. This was so goshdarn hot. And cute...Wow.