Reviews for All Roads
Nenalata chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
Okay, wow, this was a cool story. I loved the tone and the voice and the blah everything throughout this.
I just got into the Fallout series (allow me to take the late train, thankies) so I've been reading a lot of fics-mostly Benny, because he cracks me up, but also because I'm curious to see what other writers have done with his character. Your story was my favorite out of what I've read. I think you got Benny perfectly in-character with a really terrifying Courier to balance him out. Nice to see a lady Courier who's kind of crazy but in an all-gender-inclusive way, if that makes sense.
I'm probably not. Whoop-whoop for true gender equality is basically what I'm trying to say.
So yeah. Loved it. Glad I took a chance on this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Please write a Hermione and Severus story instead! Or at least start another one soon! I absolutely loved Pride of Time, Divide of Time and The Five Winters and would love to read another Hermione Severus story written by you! :)
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Ohhh...
When I firt reviewed I did'n realized this was already finished.
I liked it. Your currier is deffinetly crazy, but somehow it reaaally seems to fit with the whole Fallout universe... hell, how else are you suposed to survive it if you're not!
I never choose to left Benny alive, so I don't really how this particular path developes, but you surely make me want to try it.
I'll be looking foward to read more from you.
Good luck! :)
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Well... well... well...
After your HP story, I was thinking you would publish something similar but... GOD! If this wasn't a nice suprice!
Fallout is one of my favourite games, and honesty, you have become one of my favorite autors... ever!
This looks reeeealy promising. I'll be looking foward to the next chapters!
I'm sure I'll love to see how the courriers developes from your point of view :)
wilsen chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
aaah all my feels. I loved this fic.
writerdragonfly chapter 4 . 8/31/2013