Reviews for Seven Heroines
Blackwolf249 chapter 37 . 2/22
Aw man! WHEN WILL LIGHTNING MAKE HER DEBUT!?
Wolfman1997 chapter 37 . 1/29
So I take it that Eu was the one who knocked out Fang.
Also, ah shit it's Blair, Eve, Seras that I know so far.
This Chapter is intense man.
Also just asking I'm not sure if know this anime and if you would like it but, it's called Strike Witches and that is a bit Yuri since you like it.
That just me and just saying.
Keep up the good work.
Spikesagitta chapter 37 . 1/28
I didn't see most of those animes. Oh well, I know enough to follow though. So it all works.
Spikesagitta chapter 36 . 1/21
Heh, hot spring scene. I'm surprised there's no boob grab of any kind ;p
Wolfman1997 chapter 36 . 1/20
These chapters are becoming intense and I must say I'm liking it.
And of course Jo doesn't give 2 shits about a couple of things.
Spikesagitta chapter 35 . 1/4
So if something that can't even stop Lightning from returning, what good can they do? ...though they have an advantage over Lightning, they came in a group.
Spikesagitta chapter 34 . 12/30/2014
Mysterious forest, more weird supernatural happening. Sounds fun :p
Spikesagitta chapter 32 . 10/22/2014
Interesting match up.
Spikesagitta chapter 31 . 10/19/2014
Well that was...an interesting meet up. The class reunion in this world must be a killer :p
Spikesagitta chapter 30 . 10/16/2014
So who is Lightning better half? Was that mention before? I can't remember.

And another new enemy?
Theholyanon chapter 29 . 7/31/2014
I absolutely love this story. I have a question though. Will they eventually find all of the divine four? I'd like to see Saber in action. I like the fact that you added the RWBY characters. :)
Spikesagitta chapter 29 . 7/28/2014
Looks like our heroines have found what they sought. Or at least close to find Lightning. Getting her to join on the other hand..
Tsuki-HimeDarknessSamuraiYuri chapter 29 . 7/28/2014
Taiki-san please re-check this chap,still having much lost words...,like vanille's word"I'll you when we get home"in last sentenses...
Spikesagitta chapter 25 . 4/15/2014
So there are another 4 more stronger fighters in the land huh? But it doesn't sound like they are a group, the title sound like a name people came up for them.
Spikesagitta chapter 22 . 4/7/2014
I like the characters especially the ones from RWBY! :)