Reviews for Seven Heroines
ROCuevas chapter 56 . 5/25
Hm... quite a chapter this was. Well done.
Wolfman1997 chapter 56 . 5/25
Damn, it's been so long since I read this, keep up the good work and take your time.
Tsuki-HimeDarknessSamuraiYuri chapter 56 . 5/25
Meow Nii chan... - kiss cheek and rolling around happy- meow...
YayaSamuko chapter 55 . 3/24
Firstly, I apologize for not being able to post a review earlier. I know that I promised to write a proper one, but never found enough free time to do so. That, plus the fact that the internet was really slow in our region these past months. As to apologize, I will do my best as a fellow Yuri fan and point few things that I saw while reading this.
Regarding the story plot, it is impeccable. It was as if I was watching a real anime. You really know how to write things up and make them live. Also, the idea of a world being in a bloody war, let by a greedy queen, forcing the remaining opponents with no other plan than to summon warriors from other world is more than appealing. On top of that, the idea of an “all-female universe” was on my mind since I was 15 and I was so glad to be able to find this. I’ve always thought and dreamed about a world where all beings would be female. Talking about which reminds me that I have two stories in such universe (“Nico Union” and “The Real Nightmare”) and realize that I should try to update these as well. I do apologize if I keep you waiting since I know that you are following the second one. It’s just that I have difficulties writing torture and battle scenes.
Following that, we have the characters. … Okay, I admit that I don’t know most of them, but still managed to enjoy the story. From Rias being the main villain (don’t know since I’ve never watched High School DxD), Medaka and team leading the opposing army, the seven heroines and all, I have to shamelessly admit that I only know about 40% of them. Regarding the heroines, I don’t know much about Erza since I’ve never watched Fairy Tail, but kind of like her character. Sora on the other hand, I’ve heard a lot about her since she was the main topic of few discussions of several sites I visited. Most of them were either about her Yuri harem or her knight-like character. About Aisha/Kan’u, I’ve only watched 2 episodes of Shin Koihime Musou, but gave up because I was still running a Yuru Yuri anime marathon at that time and found an article at Wikipedia saying that Koihime Musou was inspired by a harem eroge and I totally have up on it. Talking about which, did I already mention that Black Rock Shooter is my favorite character out of these seven? No? Then, I just said it. I don’t know much about Raidy either. I just know that she is from an adult game, mostly Yuri, but I heard it contained unavoidable het scenes, so gave up on this one. Jo and IF? I don’t know anything about these two, but one thing is sure, I really like Jo! She is so badass and I couldn’t help but to grin each time she was up against an undead opponent. She is just so… badass… (?)
Next up, I didn’t see that much problem with the way of writing. (To be honest, I think that I am in no right of judging your way of writing since you are a lot more experienced than me)… but I will just try to give the usual advice I normally give to my fellow Love Livers (even though you might not be one); it’s just that it might sometimes irritate or annoy the readers to find “redandences” (lot of repetitions) of specific words. I am talking about the way of narrating the characters. I always recommend this to everyone that always using their name at least once a paragraph might be a little… Not that I want you to feel bad, nor I mean you didn’t do well… It’s just that, for example seeing “Erza” or “Sora” said more than 5 or 6 times at a single paragraph might be a little tiring. I, most of the time, advice the writers to sometimes refer to the characters by their title or appearance (for example: Black Rock Shooter/the silent girl/the twin-tailed girl/the ravenette or such). Sure, you do use them at times, but they are just few times.
Anyway, that’s all I have to say… Please do not get too much pissed at me… But you could always flame me or counter my saying if you think that I don’t deserve to be criticizing you. I wouldn’t mind if you reply harshly to this review or just ignore it. I will just happily reply and give m honest thought as long as you wish and will hope that you understand my deep feelings (as a fan and a friend; no gay though since I already have someone on my mind :p)
Sorry for the bad joke!
Also, I will be waiting for the next update. I hope that you are still planning on continuing this. (not that I am forcing you to do anything. You already have your own thoughts and projects after all. I am sure that you still have tons of other stories to update) That’s all! I just wish you good luck on all your stories and I hope to see you again soon!
Wolfman1997 chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
Hmm...Going back and reading some parts of this story & ending on this chapter now made me quite curious. Why is Homura Akemi with Medaka's side? You would figured she would be on Rias' side do to some of the things she did in the series.
Wolfman1997 chapter 55 . 7/3/2016
Damn it's been a while since I heard from this story.
Good to see you still got with this one.
Jacob9594 chapter 55 . 7/3/2016
Poor Noire
Laci the Hunter chapter 54 . 5/18/2016
Question: are you going to add the female cast of 'Freezing' and/or 'Kill la Kill' as well. 'Cause they would make some really good additions to this story. Just sayin'.
Jacob9594 chapter 21 . 2/16/2016
Sweet chapter
Wolfman1997 chapter 54 . 2/7/2016
Where do these Chapters I keep missing coming from?
There is so much stuff I can say
1st, Anatomy
2nd, lost like Zoro
3rd, Yang's like a saiyan
4th, More of a question, we can talk about concerning someone
And finally 5th, The Feels!
Wolfman1997 chapter 53 . 1/28/2016
Damn it's good to read this again
It's been so long and it's getting even more deep.
shiroyuina chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
ehh...you make rias gremory an evil queen...She's like my fav character though but don't worry i will still read on!
Fire lord 626 chapter 52 . 11/12/2015
Delicious
Wolfman1997 chapter 52 . 11/12/2015
It's about time that this story shows up again
And I got to admit liking it so far
and that kiss scene was funny.
Wolfman1997 chapter 51 . 7/18/2015
Good Chapter
I wonder how I missed this Chapter
Also, so Saeko the traitor some how I knew it in my gut.