Reviews for What Once Could Never Be
lia.a.karas chapter 20 . 2/15/2013
I like your story very much. You are a very good author and i will wait to read more from you.
meadow-music chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
Amazing story! favorite part was when Draco had actually killed Voldemort instead of Harry. Good job:)
jessi chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
Excellent story! I really enjoyed it!
Melan B.D chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
Expecting ghost potion...
EmoPrincess21 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
nice
Musette Fujiwara chapter 20 . 2/4/2011
awesome
l'amour perdu chapter 20 . 5/6/2010
Awe I love the story. It was very well done, very interesting as well.
I enjoy your writing very much.
keep it up
-L'Amour Perdu
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
harry was the one to blow up? wow
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
they're going to be in trouble!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
interesting chapter. ron's such a prat!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
In canon, i always wanted draco to be redeemed or become the baddest baddie in bad town, you know. he needed to really choose a side, and i'm all for a good draco redemption!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
i would be tough having to conduct all conversations alone
chelley83 chapter 20 . 10/8/2007
i thought this story was really cute...the only thing that i had a problem with was that sometimes they sounded really young...i mean i guess that's alright, considering they're only supposed to be 16 but with everything that they'd all been through already, a person kind of expects them to talk or sound older, you know?...anyways just my opinion, other than that i think it was very good and you did a great job on it...thanks for sharing it with us :)
MsRisa chapter 20 . 6/8/2007
I decided to read this story after reading all the others. This work of fiction is a good story, although bits of it were a little fast, still a worthwhile read nonetheless. Your writing has definately changed, compared to your work after this fic was written. It's nice to see how, as a reader, your writing has evolved and you are definately one of my favourites here on fanfiction :)
shadow angel 101 chapter 20 . 4/24/2007
totally luv the story. can u make a sequal? PLZ!