Reviews for The Price
Blonde Neko-Chan chapter 13 . 3/7
This story is absolutely beautiful. I cannot wait for more! Good job!
a Wiccan chapter 13 . 2/23
This is really good but you should have something that makes the flashbacks more obvious from the normal time.
WCDragonS.F.EVER chapter 13 . 2/5
YES! GO LUCY! YOU CAN DO IIT! I BELIVE IN YOU! DONT STOP. BELIVEIN! DONT STOP. JUST KEEP RUNNINGUNTILYOUFINDNATSUANDTHEGANGANDBE PROTECTEEEED!
MidnightDragon2015 chapter 13 . 2/5
awesome story so far! Keep it up!
Akrim chapter 13 . 2/4
Yeah shes free! Wonder if he catches her again.
Chartruese chapter 13 . 2/4
She's free! Awesome.
I like this story a lot! I feel sad for Lucy.
CVLTheDragonSlayer chapter 11 . 1/29
Uhm...Are you sure you didn't upload the wrong document?
vamplady019 chapter 10 . 1/10
What happened!? Poor Natsu, he almost died a few days ago. Team Natsu is looking for Lucy with the help of Zeek, I hope they can find her on time. What happened the last 2 paragraphs of this chapter? I'm confused! Anyways, it's been more than 6 months, are you planning in continuing this story? If not, you could tell us so we can know about it. Hope you can update soon.
vamplady019 chapter 3 . 1/10
Poor Natsu! He will have to be away from Lucy in order for her to be back the way she was. It looks like he's falling in love with Lucy and that's why it hurts him So much to have to do that. Poor Lucy, I hope she doesn't think that Natsu doesn't want to be with her anymore.
vamplady019 chapter 2 . 1/10
Poor Lucy! She saw her's and Natsu's children only for that to be an illusion created by the black water thing. Excellent chapter!
ValTremblay chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Really good story, I like it :) but you should continue writing it
Guest chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
Update! Pleaseeeeeeeee
This story is very interesting!
CVLTheDragonSlayer chapter 9 . 6/21/2014