Reviews for The Price
Grimwolffette chapter 13 . 8/18
PLEASE UPDATE!
You know, it always surprises me how such a small detail, like changing body heat, can make me fall for Natsu just a little bit more...
Millianna422 chapter 13 . 2/26
Oooooo I love it so much! Cannot wait for more!
gresah chapter 13 . 11/27/2015
the story is awesome, i just wish it was finished. please finish it )
CatPlanet chapter 13 . 10/24/2015
I REALLY like this story! Could you please make another chapter? I really appreciate the effort it must have took to write this story. I look forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/22/2015
Love the story️
But I was disappointed when I got to the end and the story wasn't even finished. I really want to read how the she finds the group, and how they will interact, but great work!
Blonde Neko-Chan chapter 13 . 3/7/2015
This story is absolutely beautiful. I cannot wait for more! Good job!
KyraReid chapter 13 . 2/23/2015
This is really good but you should have something that makes the flashbacks more obvious from the normal time.
WCDragonS.F.EVER chapter 13 . 2/5/2015
YES! GO LUCY! YOU CAN DO IIT! I BELIVE IN YOU! DONT STOP. BELIVEIN! DONT STOP. JUST KEEP RUNNINGUNTILYOUFINDNATSUANDTHEGANGANDBE PROTECTEEEED!
MidnightDragon2015 chapter 13 . 2/5/2015
awesome story so far! Keep it up!
Akrim chapter 13 . 2/4/2015
Yeah shes free! Wonder if he catches her again.
Chartruese chapter 13 . 2/4/2015
She's free! Awesome.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2015
I like this story a lot! I feel sad for Lucy.
CVLTheDragonSlayer chapter 11 . 1/29/2015
Uhm...Are you sure you didn't upload the wrong document?
vamplady019 chapter 10 . 1/10/2015
What happened!? Poor Natsu, he almost died a few days ago. Team Natsu is looking for Lucy with the help of Zeek, I hope they can find her on time. What happened the last 2 paragraphs of this chapter? I'm confused! Anyways, it's been more than 6 months, are you planning in continuing this story? If not, you could tell us so we can know about it. Hope you can update soon.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »