Reviews for Mortal Kombat Tournament Edition
Sunrose22 chapter 7 . 4/5
This chapter was so was good, I forgive you for killing Sonya... Haha. Nah, for real though, I respect how you portrayed Johnny Cage in this one. He's my second favorite character, and you humanized him through your writing. He wasn't the one-dimensional character I've come to expect in fanfiction. I felt bad for him and proud that he tried to save Sonya. Bravo, man.
NeedsANewPenname chapter 7 . 3/18
Wow..so, it took Sonya's death for it all to finally sink in for Cage? Honestly I don't know if I should be happy, or shake him hard by the shoulders for his head being that thick.

I know you're writing an mk fanfic and all, but given the height of the pit, the fall alone would've killed her. It would've certainly been a faster and more instant death than being impaled, but it would've still killed her (the neck, back and skull being all broken from the fall).

That being said..I think this is the only fanfic I've read in awhile that combines both campy humor and violence (kinda like the game itself). Usually fanfic authors will go either way, or go so into campy violence while trying for drama that it essentially backfires on them.

So, kudos to you.
Boguard chapter 3 . 2/13
there will be blood raiden eye am awaiying for that new training dark principalites !
nick chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
is it raiden?
Obelisk of Light chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
I enjoyed the classic fight and classic fatality. The mental image of Scorpion lurking around all night for the fight made me laugh.

I look forward to Raiden's showing off in the next chapter. ;) Your interpretation of Kano and Sonya will also be interesting to read.
Obelisk of Light chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This is a well-written and hilarious first chapter. Your dialogue and fight scenes are engaging and fun to read. The fight scene in this chapter is a little too game-like for my tastes, thanks to the "danger" sounds, but the dialogue more than makes up for its shortcomings. I laughed my head off at Raiden's gibberish and Johnny's wisecrack; they're absolutely priceless!

The scenario might be a bit of a cliche, but the humour in this story has captured my interest. I'm going to review chapter two right away. :)
Poe's Daughter chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Well, my favorite is Sub-Zero, so I wasn't happy with the outcome, LOL That's okay, I knew it was coming. It had to.

I laughed when Sub-Zero told him beating Scorpion would be a breeze. Couldn't decide if you were being intentionally or unintentionally funny, but either way, it made me chuckle.
Poe's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I think you have the start of something really funny here. The Buddha statues on Shang Tsung's island? I LOL'd at the irony. Also, I like the way you made Raiden's normal gibberish something coherent, and while doing so made it comedy gold.

I think my biggest critique is that you used the passive voice a lot. Thankfully, it's an easy fix, so no worries.

Anyway, I'm off to read Chapter 2. :)