Reviews for I Do Believe
iges2u chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Wonderful story. You should repost it again around Christmas.
saved240307 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
A wonderful scenario here...
crimeseriesfan chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Aww, so sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
IN LOVE!
Sunnykimmy chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This is amazing! Just perfect.
wolfergirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Beautiful :)
purplangel chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Be still my beating heart... They have 2 beautiful kids... 1 girl and a boy *sigh*

And I'm tearing up over Kate's explanation of magical things, lol. After knowing Castle for 10 plus years she FiNaLLy believes (somewhat) in magic!

This is beautiful: Kate blossomed under their daughter's continued interrogation.

Love truly is the BEST kind of magic. Looove: He wanted to hold her and reassure her how truly correct she was, because she brought magic back into his life and he hoped that he had done the same for her. (A line)

And now? Now, my eyes are misting: Love IS magical if it can make a grown man cry at two in the morning on Christmas day.

You girl are as sappy for these 2 as I am! lol. (I can't express enough how much I wish Marlowe would soften Kate's heart where magic is concerned. Luv this!)
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Awww, so super sweet:) great job!
Coronna chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Oh Lord !

That was amazing !
Adele Heels chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
i loved it!it was truly magical!
LadyAilith chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This is such a beautifully touching piece! I love how no nonsense Kate is able to show her daughter that Santa is magic and is real and that she, too, believes in magic. I love how hearing that declaration made Rick's heart beat a little faster as he fell more in love with his wife...

Thank you very much for sharing your work!
Mazzy-Lee chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Mega cute!

Kate as a mom on the series would be amazing.

Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Cranbs chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
So cute, love it
ekinham chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Are you kidding me?! I love it!
Thank you so much for both fics! I will tell you the truth: I completely stalk you(not in a creepy way tho)!
;***** 100 and more kisses!
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
d'aawww...I just love this story. I could read it over and over again. I reallllllllly wanna see Kate as a mom. That would be the icing on the Caskett cake :D