Reviews for No-Life-King
BoomOnGames chapter 4 . 2/18
Good chapter looking forward to reading future chapters and watching the story unfold
Alucard hellsing chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
I love it keep going my friend and when will Rebellion awaken?
Madgormley chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
Excellent story i hope to see more updates on this
Alucard hellsing chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
I love it keep going and Naruto is going to get Anderson I know he will and I do have a question will Naruto meet Rip van winkle in the next chapter and will Rebellion ever awaken it's true power my friend?
Master Xehanort chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
Ilove it keep going and can rebellion awaken in the next chapter ? i just think it would be cool and can Naruto Seras get together as well my friend?
x chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
dud naruto has a healing factor that was amplified by the fox and a very very, very large energy pool so if you take that into account and the fact he is now a vampire well all the vampire abilities and strength's without all the weaknesses and failings plus demon power amplifying what's left well naruto will be the ultimate life form literally.
Simon Damon chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
i have to say i am enjoying it but i wish you had kepted up with it leaving it like you did was a ball breaker and kinda made me agitated lol but keep on trucking on brodda/sitta
jesse david chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
What time are you going to finish this story
Guest chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
awesome
bman45 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
good story hope you update soon
CodeRed1682 chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
If you're going to make him look like Nero and then name him Nero, then why give him Dante's weapons instead of Nero's?
MasterXehanort chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
I love this story it great so far and can Rebellion awaken in the next chapter my friend?
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Pretty cool. Naruto is influencing them and starting to make them become real vampires little by little. Rather than pushing for the all the way movement like alucard. Smart. Cant wait till the next chapter.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
At least he has a good role model haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Lmfao. Dante naruto. Will he remember any jutsu's? Rather interesting but how is he so tall or was that supposed to be ab effect of his vampiric transformation.?