Reviews for With You
whatshername76 chapter 34 . 3/10
Fantastic story and ending! So happy they're together again :-) Since we saw a little A&A family times in this fic and I hoped you'd do a family fic, so Sweet Child O' Mine is my pick :-)
wilddarkhaunt chapter 34 . 3/9
Oh and I think there's something wrong with he authors note at the bottom? Just thought I should mention that...
wilddarkhaunt chapter 34 . 3/9
Wow... So you know the way to my heart.
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME
This is such an amazing story... One of the best... And dare I say it, it's stolen my heart. I kind of knew that I'd fallen in love with this story. Just completely in love with this story, with the characters, your writing, the setting all the events and emotions that just bleed out of the story. Who knew that two words, "With You" could hold so much passion and magic and fervor and love in them! Who knew that two some words could have such depth and feeling attached?
Well I do now. And I'm glad to have come upon this story on the internet by chance. I'm glad to have been a part of it, been a part of the characters. I still feel them you know? Arthur and Ariadne, Cobb, Eames and Phillippa and James... The way it's progressed has been mind blowing. That we'd be taken through so many twists and turns... The angst lol.
I think I'm going to go back and read the story again. From the very beginning. Well maybe not immediately, I need time to digest it all first! But a while away from now, I will find myself coming back here to chapter one of With You, "Hello" and start it all over. Thank you. Thank you for making this. And thank you for whatever chance of fate brought me here.
cinematherapy chapter 34 . 3/7
Cobb: "I had my soul mate and you deserve yours" :::DEAD::: Why do you do this to me? Dom knew the truth the whole time, and he was such a gentlemen about calling the wedding off. So many feelings for him right now. The Penelope wink to Ariadne at the end, so cute! Now the happy couple is back together for good this time, YAY! This was such an amazing journey and beautiful love story, I feel honored to have read it! Bravo to you!
SO.. I've been following this story from the very beginning, and all I've have to say is thank you...Thanks You! Have a blessed one.
Morgan Alexander chapter 34 . 3/7
A lovely ending to a very lovely story. Thank you so much for writing this story and for giving us such a heartbreakingly good romance. Words just can't describe how great this was. Just... Thank you.

Regarding upcoming stories, they all seem like good ideas! For me, it doesn't matter which one it is; you're writing them so I know whichever one you end up writing will be fantastic. I'm looking forward to whatever you choose to write next!
neverlandspirit chapter 34 . 3/7
Could die of happiness now.···it feels like my heart has been glued back together too· Great chapter n another flawless chapter. THANK YOU so much for this amazing story
Really excited for both uncertainty n sweet o'child of mine
Lauraa-x chapter 34 . 3/7
Aaaw, perfect ending :D Knew they would find their way to each other again. Maybe it would've been quicker if Gerard left a voice mail lol, but I think Arthur needed that time to himself. Dom was really sweet and he made the right decision for the both of them.
Thank you for this story *hugs* Really loved and enjoyed reading every single chapter. I would love to either see 'Uncertainty' or 'Sweet Child O' Mine' next :) xx
NakedVengeance chapter 34 . 3/7
Thank you for such a great an emotional journey. I enjoyed reading every bit of it. It was just fantastic and the end is great. I love the end. They deserved happiness. Thank you.
AA Shipper chapter 33 . 2/27
The summary of this doesn't do the story any justice. This is frickin amaze balls, out of this world, most incredible fanfic I've ever read. You've made me love Arthur and Ariadne more than I ever could've imagined!
whatshername76 chapter 33 . 2/27
My oh my! I'm in shock, after everything Arthur said Ariadne is still going ahead with the wedding; so heart broken for Arthur and incredibly sad for Ariadne, Arthur and Cobb because they're in such a complicated/messy situation that will never go away. All in all, a brilliant chapter, cant wait to read the next one/two.
Coffee Filters chapter 33 . 2/27
Sooooo good.

I honestly wanted to leave it at that, but yes you have successfully pulled us in all these directions that I don't even know who I was when I reviewed all those thinngs: Dom and Ari? Arthur should be alone? All of these are sentiments I had and are changed with every new chapter (though I am a fan of the tragic and super relish Arthur in anguish). Lots of anguish to relish in this chapter too. The part where she asks him to let her go? I practically died. I loved it so much. (Oh I'm being so dramatic now). I have to admit, I didn't know what to expect at the wedding. I thought maybe Dom would say something (which is why he called her the night before) but I also knew that he wouldn't do that to her after everything she's been through.

I'm off to reread their proposal because I thought it was adorable. Then I'm off to read when Ari and Arthur went to see Beauty and the Beast because it was one of my favorite parts. Great chapter!
wilddarkhaunt chapter 33 . 2/26
WHY? WHY! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?
I feel torn.
This chapter is just so incredible it's explosive. On one hand I couldn't bear to read it, it's so terribly sad and momentous, and on the other hand my field of vision was permanently fixed onto the words of this chapter. Like I literally could not look away. Really. I couldn't even let my feelings out by sobbing or something, I was just so glued and focused and absorbed.
Im so very in anticipation of the next chapter. I LOVE Gerard for going out after Arthur. And it's just so right that almost all the audience is on Arthur's side! Hah that was nice. And my heart has gone out to Ariadne... I can't imagine being in her position and having to make such an explosive decision... It's terrifying. The amount of strength that Ariadne possesses... It's just unimaginable. I am so in awe of her.
I understand how she would just go on and marry Dom. Her and Doms love story is very heart warming. They're perfect for each other! But so are Ariadne and Arthur. Theirs is a story that has this fierce intensity, it's heart wrenching, like somebody (aka you ;)) is ruthlessly tearing your heart out of you, mercilessly destroying. At the same time it's so intense it's like a drug. Dragging you deep down into a world of so much incredible wonder. And you can't get enough. The contrast is hauntingly gorgeous.
And I'm scared for what will happen next. Scared for Arthur, scared for Dominic and so so scared for Ariadne. I wish I could lend her strength.
You are pure brilliance!
cinematherapy chapter 33 . 2/26
OH MY GOD ARTHUR! WUT? Will Ari still marry Dom? Does Dom still want to get married? So many questions. I knew Arthur couldn't just stand there and watch the wedding happen, but I had no idea he was going to do this , wow! Great chapter!
kamarooka chapter 33 . 2/26
Well... That was an emotional roller coaster to read first thing in the morning...
I'm not sure what happened to your authors note at the end there, you may need to go back and have a look at it.
Ari you idiot! Just had to get that out there, but I completely understand where she is coming from; she's acting from fear and it's completely clouding her mind. But it's hard to put yourself at risk when you are so terrified of a repeat occurrence.
I almost expected Shannon to be the one to object for a second there... She probably would have sent Ari to her room to think about her actions :P
More hugs to give out! This time for Arthur and actually Dom too! Someone's going to have their heart broken and they're both going to end up at least a little sad, no matter who she chooses...
As ever, eagerly awaiting the next installment... With butterflies in my tummy and my heart in my throat :P