Reviews for With You
DanieleD chapter 34 . 8/15
Great story :)

I hate to just leave one complaint when the story was wonderfully written but I feel like you made Arthur's character a little bit TOO desperate. I guess it makes sense, yes, but it wasn't too enjoyable to read for some of those moments.

All in all though, great story :)
Cassia-Aedea chapter 14 . 7/24
Holy fucking shit, I'm gonna punch Gavin so hard that his face is gonna get concave.
Ok, I'm sorry. I just had an outburst of feelings for my OTP. I will shut up now and continue the reading. Sorry.
DanieleD chapter 13 . 7/18
I know this was all written already but I think it's best that Arthur first shows that he cares about her, and that he cares about her way more than he does about the job. Maybe I'd have to think more but I think that's all he needs to do in the process of fixing this. Ariadne should probably do the rest (which I'm not sure how much that'd be but he's just as hurt as she is)
DanieleD chapter 1 . 7/14
I don't go on FanFiction too much but judging by this first chapter, looks like I'm going to be sticking around for a while to read all your stories! Really liked this chapter.

Watched Inception for the 3rd time today and I just realized how cute Ariadne and Arthur were and.. here I am now. I'm glad you really reflected their personalities in here. I was hoping while looking for a story that the author would be able to capture both their personalities (mostly the fact that Arthur didn't show his feelings and was always calm and collected)

Looking forward to reading this story :) AND all your other ones, of course.
Anavallia chapter 34 . 7/8
Awesome. I just spent 4 days reading your masterpiece. You made me laugh, you made me cry, and everything in between. I'm going to check any other stories you wrote right now. Please never stop writing, it would be a shame to waste all that talent!
Good chapter 34 . 3/28
Great work! I really like how you write! But I think in the end too much drama. And I notice it's not the first time in your fanfiction. I like when Arthur still remains a Point Man, and not screaming every step, "I love you, Ariadne! I need you! I can't live without you!" This is too much. He looks weak and pathetic, I hate to see him like this. I understand that he loves her, but sometimes you go too far and almost ruining his character. In any case, thanks for a wonderful work.
lollielol chapter 1 . 1/13
Hi ! This a great beginning ! I think I will really like your story :D

However... these are things that felt weird to me :
- after her graduation she's speaking to her grandmother right ? so instead of 'Maman' it should be 'Grand Mère!' (i'm French) :)
-I was surprised that Cobb went all the way to see Ariadne (i'd be afraid to travel again if I were him) but that's cute and the children can visit paris haha
- 'why am I the only member of the team who didnt get an invitation?' ''Well Arthur how the hell I was supposed to get ur address ? '' was what I thought she would answer. Seriously how she would have found it? Cobb ? and Saito didnt get one haha ! (but that's ok)
- And the last comment... I live in Paris so if I'm inviting friends who just arrived in the capital for my graduation I wouldn't go to a restaurant in Versailles it's too far away! they should have been to some fancy restaurant next to Louvres or Champs Elysées. But that's just detail ! x)

anyway it's great ! Ill keep reading !
AnonymousM chapter 34 . 10/12/2014
I adored this story; I read it twice. It was so wonderfully and beautifully written. You developed Arthur and Ariadne's relationship so well-it was amazing. Absolutely beautiful!
FireDraken chapter 29 . 5/4/2014
Only Arthur could miss an important exam and still get a 96.
FireDraken chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Philippa is so cute with her whole matchmaking scheme!
kamarooka chapter 34 . 4/23/2014
I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to review this last chapter; life just caught up with me.
I'm so glad that you ended this story the way you did (and not with anyone dying of cancer!). It was a beautiful and perfect ending. I can't wait to start reading Uncertainty... I've been a bit busy and haven't been able to start it yet.
Again, a wonderful ending!
whatshername76 chapter 34 . 3/10/2014
Fantastic story and ending! So happy they're together again :-) Since we saw a little A&A family times in this fic and I hoped you'd do a family fic, so Sweet Child O' Mine is my pick :-)
wilddarkhaunt chapter 34 . 3/9/2014
Oh and I think there's something wrong with he authors note at the bottom? Just thought I should mention that...
wilddarkhaunt chapter 34 . 3/9/2014
Wow... So you know the way to my heart.
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME
This is such an amazing story... One of the best... And dare I say it, it's stolen my heart. I kind of knew that I'd fallen in love with this story. Just completely in love with this story, with the characters, your writing, the setting all the events and emotions that just bleed out of the story. Who knew that two words, "With You" could hold so much passion and magic and fervor and love in them! Who knew that two some words could have such depth and feeling attached?
Well I do now. And I'm glad to have come upon this story on the internet by chance. I'm glad to have been a part of it, been a part of the characters. I still feel them you know? Arthur and Ariadne, Cobb, Eames and Phillippa and James... The way it's progressed has been mind blowing. That we'd be taken through so many twists and turns... The angst lol.
I think I'm going to go back and read the story again. From the very beginning. Well maybe not immediately, I need time to digest it all first! But a while away from now, I will find myself coming back here to chapter one of With You, "Hello" and start it all over. Thank you. Thank you for making this. And thank you for whatever chance of fate brought me here.
cinematherapy chapter 34 . 3/7/2014
Cobb: "I had my soul mate and you deserve yours" :::DEAD::: Why do you do this to me? Dom knew the truth the whole time, and he was such a gentlemen about calling the wedding off. So many feelings for him right now. The Penelope wink to Ariadne at the end, so cute! Now the happy couple is back together for good this time, YAY! This was such an amazing journey and beautiful love story, I feel honored to have read it! Bravo to you!