Reviews for With You
Good chapter 34 . 3/28
Great work! I really like how you write! But I think in the end too much drama. And I notice it's not the first time in your fanfiction. I like when Arthur still remains a Point Man, and not screaming every step, "I love you, Ariadne! I need you! I can't live without you!" This is too much. He looks weak and pathetic, I hate to see him like this. I understand that he loves her, but sometimes you go too far and almost ruining his character. In any case, thanks for a wonderful work.
lollielol chapter 1 . 1/13
Hi ! This a great beginning ! I think I will really like your story :D

However... these are things that felt weird to me :
- after her graduation she's speaking to her grandmother right ? so instead of 'Maman' it should be 'Grand Mère!' (i'm French) :)
-I was surprised that Cobb went all the way to see Ariadne (i'd be afraid to travel again if I were him) but that's cute and the children can visit paris haha
- 'why am I the only member of the team who didnt get an invitation?' ''Well Arthur how the hell I was supposed to get ur address ? '' was what I thought she would answer. Seriously how she would have found it? Cobb ? and Saito didnt get one haha ! (but that's ok)
- And the last comment... I live in Paris so if I'm inviting friends who just arrived in the capital for my graduation I wouldn't go to a restaurant in Versailles it's too far away! they should have been to some fancy restaurant next to Louvres or Champs Elysées. But that's just detail ! x)

anyway it's great ! Ill keep reading !
AnonymousM chapter 34 . 10/12/2014
I adored this story; I read it twice. It was so wonderfully and beautifully written. You developed Arthur and Ariadne's relationship so well-it was amazing. Absolutely beautiful!
FireDraken chapter 29 . 5/4/2014
Only Arthur could miss an important exam and still get a 96.
FireDraken chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Philippa is so cute with her whole matchmaking scheme!
kamarooka chapter 34 . 4/23/2014
I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to review this last chapter; life just caught up with me.
I'm so glad that you ended this story the way you did (and not with anyone dying of cancer!). It was a beautiful and perfect ending. I can't wait to start reading Uncertainty... I've been a bit busy and haven't been able to start it yet.
Again, a wonderful ending!
whatshername76 chapter 34 . 3/10/2014
Fantastic story and ending! So happy they're together again :-) Since we saw a little A&A family times in this fic and I hoped you'd do a family fic, so Sweet Child O' Mine is my pick :-)
wilddarkhaunt chapter 34 . 3/9/2014
Oh and I think there's something wrong with he authors note at the bottom? Just thought I should mention that...
wilddarkhaunt chapter 34 . 3/9/2014
Wow... So you know the way to my heart.
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME
This is such an amazing story... One of the best... And dare I say it, it's stolen my heart. I kind of knew that I'd fallen in love with this story. Just completely in love with this story, with the characters, your writing, the setting all the events and emotions that just bleed out of the story. Who knew that two words, "With You" could hold so much passion and magic and fervor and love in them! Who knew that two some words could have such depth and feeling attached?
Well I do now. And I'm glad to have come upon this story on the internet by chance. I'm glad to have been a part of it, been a part of the characters. I still feel them you know? Arthur and Ariadne, Cobb, Eames and Phillippa and James... The way it's progressed has been mind blowing. That we'd be taken through so many twists and turns... The angst lol.
I think I'm going to go back and read the story again. From the very beginning. Well maybe not immediately, I need time to digest it all first! But a while away from now, I will find myself coming back here to chapter one of With You, "Hello" and start it all over. Thank you. Thank you for making this. And thank you for whatever chance of fate brought me here.
cinematherapy chapter 34 . 3/7/2014
Cobb: "I had my soul mate and you deserve yours" :::DEAD::: Why do you do this to me? Dom knew the truth the whole time, and he was such a gentlemen about calling the wedding off. So many feelings for him right now. The Penelope wink to Ariadne at the end, so cute! Now the happy couple is back together for good this time, YAY! This was such an amazing journey and beautiful love story, I feel honored to have read it! Bravo to you!
Guest chapter 34 . 3/7/2014
SO.. I've been following this story from the very beginning, and all I've have to say is thank you...Thanks You! Have a blessed one.
Morgan Alexander chapter 34 . 3/7/2014
A lovely ending to a very lovely story. Thank you so much for writing this story and for giving us such a heartbreakingly good romance. Words just can't describe how great this was. Just... Thank you.

Regarding upcoming stories, they all seem like good ideas! For me, it doesn't matter which one it is; you're writing them so I know whichever one you end up writing will be fantastic. I'm looking forward to whatever you choose to write next!
neverlandspirit chapter 34 . 3/7/2014
Could die of happiness now.···it feels like my heart has been glued back together too· Great chapter n another flawless chapter. THANK YOU so much for this amazing story
Really excited for both uncertainty n sweet o'child of mine
Lauraa-x chapter 34 . 3/7/2014
Aaaw, perfect ending :D Knew they would find their way to each other again. Maybe it would've been quicker if Gerard left a voice mail lol, but I think Arthur needed that time to himself. Dom was really sweet and he made the right decision for the both of them.
Thank you for this story *hugs* Really loved and enjoyed reading every single chapter. I would love to either see 'Uncertainty' or 'Sweet Child O' Mine' next :) xx
NakedVengeance chapter 34 . 3/7/2014
Thank you for such a great an emotional journey. I enjoyed reading every bit of it. It was just fantastic and the end is great. I love the end. They deserved happiness. Thank you.