Reviews for The Love You Take
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 2/12/2016
Oh, my. Apparently this first time didn't hurt that much, not with so much other sensation hitting the nervous system.

And they could both use some actual sleep, but somehow, I don't think they're going to get very much.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 2/12/2016
I wondered if the impotence potion would work-obviously, it isn't.

And I suspect it won't take too much longer till he's going to give in to *his* needs (one hopes that Hermione won't hate him too much once this is all over).

Dumbledore is awfully sure that Snape will find a solution to this curse by Monday, isn't he?
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 2/7/2016
I don't think there's enough Impotence Draught in the world to get him through that weekend (though of course Albus will think of a way to punish him if he does take her maidenhead, you know that).

But wow, what a chapter!
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 2/6/2016
Fans self vigorously. And Dumbledore is right—Harry and Ron would first be thrilled by what has happened to Hermione, and then disgusted, thus breaking up the Trio in a way that couldn’t be mended.

And, after all, Albus is certain that Snape doesn’t have a soul to be offended at this task anyway.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Yes, well, we all know that Snape's future doesn't really count, right? As soon as Harry or Ron (or indeed any Order member) find out what's going on, he's a dead man.

But we knew that Albus didn't care about Snape's soul from canon anyway.
Calimocho chapter 28 . 12/27/2015
Awesome ff.
Really enjoyed reading this!
Thanks for taking the time to write it.
- Liz
Guest chapter 28 . 12/9/2015
Lovely story, thank you for sharing this
asma4life chapter 28 . 12/8/2015
I was recommended this fic for its range of original characters and the chemistry between SS and HG. And boy! Did I love them!

Beautiful narration, decent description, strong plot, over the edge twists and cliffhangers, and the most lovely ending. I don't enjoy fanfic creation of Snape's family, but this fic is an exception. I really loved your Madam Prince and the family scenes. Scampy is another dear elf.

The way Dolohov and Wormtail were handled was tremendous. Thank you such a beautiful tale.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/7/2015
Thanks for not killing Tonks and Andromeda! Neat dispatch of Bella and I suspect Morgen as well
Jewel chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
This is easily the best Severus/hermione story I have ever read. Took the ride again for the second time and it felt just as thrilling. There is no other story out there that could match this one in terms of beautiful writing, well etched characters, strong plot and amazing lemons. Just wow!
ZULUQUEENOFTHEPYGMIES2 chapter 28 . 10/28/2015
This has got to be the best I have read. So much desperate need for one another. Thank you so much.
ieatyourmuffins chapter 28 . 10/26/2015
Beautiful story!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/13/2015
Amazing fic. Thank you for the lovely ride.
lauramarie chapter 28 . 10/10/2015
Wow. Just... Wow. Thank you for that beautiful story.
Mrs.NicaLeeSnape chapter 28 . 8/22/2015
I absolutely loved this! So prefect!
773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »