Reviews for The Love You Take
Jasmin Jade xx chapter 25 . 11/3/2013
Aww him and hermione need to Reunite xx
fynnsmom chapter 19 . 11/3/2013
Morgen is finally showing how insane she is. Madam Prince waited too long before banning her from the Prince home.
Carlaisabel chapter 25 . 11/3/2013
awesome chapter, im really happy that severus and Harry defeat him together, i think it was fair. please update soon
bluefirefly5 chapter 25 . 11/3/2013
NOOO! You really are an evil queen of evil cliffies!

So both Hermione and Severus are unconscious, albeit for different reasons. I'd wager Severus' Stupefy will be more easily remedied than Hermione's allergic reaction to her dark intent of casting the Avada, even though Tonks stopped her in time by stupefying Morgen. I just hope Severus won't get arrested by mistake...

Yes, Harry, it was Sirius all over again, and I can't believe you fell for it. Oh wait, I can. Fortunately, you realized it wasn't Hermione, but a false one Polyjuiced.

And now that Voldie's dead, the curse has been lifted... Yay for Hermione, but now she'll have to convince Severus that she wants him.

And that Voldemort was literally loved to death is very cool. ;o) Please keep it up!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 25 . 11/3/2013
Well... I should have expected that! But I didn't. Great chapter!
Angelwells chapter 25 . 11/2/2013
awesome freaking chapter, cant wait to read the next on, im dying to know what happens to severus! loved it want more.

Angel :D
Macalah chapter 25 . 11/2/2013
SEVERUS!
CrimsonWillow chapter 25 . 11/2/2013
Cliff-hangers! Every time I read the updates, there is a cliff-hanger at the end and I almost go insane waiting for your update. Absolutely love this fic. Great work. :) x
TerraRini chapter 24 . 10/30/2013
Excellent thus far!
rizzo87 chapter 24 . 10/29/2013
I'm so glad Severus finally admitted to himself and to Hermione that he loves her. I just hope they make it out of this alive to enjoy a peaceful life together.
violet1994 chapter 24 . 10/27/2013
Screw that Morgen cow! It's nothing she doesn't deserve! And Pettigrew and Dolohov got what they deserved too!
Sandysmom chapter 24 . 10/27/2013
Oh no, Hermione, run! And I definitely like Severus' grandmother.
roon0 chapter 24 . 10/29/2013
Trust Hermione, out of the frying pan into the fire. Awesome chapter.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/27/2013
Oh my goodness I simply love your story - please post again soon, can't wait till SS and HG are reunited. Lots of thanks
roon0 chapter 23 . 10/29/2013
I am almost in tears here.
556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »